Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 17th January 2020, 17:41   #1
pmaliphant

Rover 75 CDT 2002

Default 75 Tourer Club SE in Copperleaf Red 2002 ***NOW SOLD***

After almost 18 years, it is sadly time to part company with my much-loved Tourer in gorgeous Copperleaf Red. We’ve just acquired a smaller car, which is all we need now the family have grown, so the Rover has to go, but I hope someone who appreciates these great cars could make use of it.

I’ve driven all but the first 7,000 of the 256,000 miles the car has clocked up. There’s a 17 year full service history and MOT until 15 February 2020.

The car is mechanically in a very good state, always very reliable and great to drive. Tyres are all very good. As you’d expect after that many miles, numerous key parts have been replaced and these include:
- Fuel pumps (2009 / 2013)
- Clutch (2015)
- Alternator (2017)
- ABS sensors (2015 / 2018)
- many (possibly most?!) suspension and steering parts at various times

The bodywork is OK. There's a couple of minor dents and scrapes and a very recent localised outbreak of rust on both sills. Internally, the headlining is drooping in some places and there are a few simple cosmetic fixes that I’d address if I were keeping the car.

In addition to all the usual Rover equipment, I’ve added a Bluetooth connection to allow music to be streamed and hands-free calling.

I’d be delighted with £500, but I’m open to absolutely any offers, as the car has to go and I’d hate to see it end up in a scrapyard, so please PM me if you are at all interested. Thanks!

Last edited by pmaliphant; 26th January 2020 at 17:45.. Reason: Update
pmaliphant is offline   Reply With Quote