Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 7th July 2023, 18:06   #1
expat dave
Regular poster

MG ZT-T

Default failed MOT

Unfortunate my beloved ZT-T has to go as I am still recovering from a long illness and cannot do any work on it myself. It failed on the brake pipes and a leaking front shock absorber, and for some reason the side repeaters wrong colour, (it's passed about 5 times with the same one's) advisories for corrosion. Car has done !90,ooo miles and runs sweet as a nut, I have changed the oil and filters every 6 months since ownership 8 years I bought from a club member, for a 18 years old car it's in very good condition inside and out. only bad points, a scuff on front bumper and a bad welding job on the rear jacking point,( patch on the outside). If it had passed the MOT I would have no worries driving back to Hungary the car has done this trip more than 20 times, Recent refurb of gridspoke wheels with good winter tyres plus spare( not refurbished) new front disks, Best offer and removal by next weekend. sorry don't know how to post pic's on here, give me an e-mail address or whatsapp no, and I will post you pictures. Thanks for looking, I will be so sad if it has to go to the scrap yard. NOW SOLD. Thankfully to a club member

Last edited by expat dave; 11th July 2023 at 17:05.. Reason: no longer for sale
expat dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2023, 07:37   #2
expat dave
Regular poster

MG ZT-T

Default pic's

Hi, Just a note to the guy's who sent me the PM's please let me know if you received the pic's, I'm not good with tec stuff
expat dave is offline   Reply With Quote