Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 3rd December 2016, 17:04   #1
grivas
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 CDT Club Tourer

Smile Euro Carparts

Having refrained from purchasing anything from Euro Carparts for a considerable time, the reason will become clear in a moment or two, I thought to take advantage of the Black Friday offer and buy several items, I placed order on Sunday 27/11/16 and awaited deliver following a confirmation from them that order was processed.

I then received a text from their courier DHL on 29/11/16 to say that they will be delivering on Wed 30/11/12, yes you know it they did not turn up, they then informed me they will be delivering on Fri 02/12/16, yep you guessed this one too, they did not turn up again, Today spoke to Euro Carparts who phoned DHL up whilst I waited to be told that they will deliver Monday 05/12/16, why on earth should I believe that nonsense.

Well this is a very poor service, and as such I am afraid I will never buy anything from Euro car parts again. Custom lost.
grivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2016, 19:51   #2
Mickyboy
SERVICING AND DEALER DIAGNOSTICS

MG ZT CDTI 135 + & MGZT CDTI AUTO 160 & ROVER 75 TOURER CDTI 160 TROPHY YELLOW

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,141 Posts

I too have had issues with eurocarparts , I did presume that when my items were ordered that they took the order knowing that the item wasn't in stock.....as when I checked the stock on the day the item was due it showed "out of stock"

They have refunded me and I've avoided them since 😃 Anyway it's not like I'm running out of parts 😃
Jobs done : new UBP, Spy hole mod, Rear hub(wheel bearing),plenum cleaned and emptied, Inline thermostat fitted,Full service, In car Digital tv/DVD Bluetooth Satnav etc, Replaced UBP, Restored headlights,Fixed airbag connection.replaced HP pump,replaced rear light seals,changed intercooler O rings.

Jobs to do: ,replace drivers lock,.
[/SIZE]
Mickyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2016, 19:58   #3
Mike Noc
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDT Manual Connoisseur SE, Rover 75 CDT Automatic Connoisseur SE & a Freelander Td4.

Thanked 3,119 Times in 2,247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by grivas View Post
Having refrained from purchasing anything from Euro Carparts for a considerable time, the reason will become clear in a moment or two, I thought to take advantage of the Black Friday offer and buy several items, I placed order on Sunday 27/11/16 and awaited deliver following a confirmation from them that order was processed.

I then received a text from their courier DHL on 29/11/16 to say that they will be delivering on Wed 30/11/12, yes you know it they did not turn up, they then informed me they will be delivering on Fri 02/12/16, yep you guessed this one too, they did not turn up again, Today spoke to Euro Carparts who phoned DHL up whilst I waited to be told that they will deliver Monday 05/12/16, why on earth should I believe that nonsense.

Well this is a very poor service, and as such I am afraid I will never buy anything from Euro car parts again. Custom lost.
Unfortunately DHL have been having a few well documented problems with the warp drive packing up on their vans recently, affecting customers living where you do.
Mike Noc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2016, 20:36   #4
EuroCarParts
Premium Trader

European

Hi Grivas, MickyBoy,

Sorry to hear of the trouble with deliveries - we had a huge volume over black friday and are pretty proud that every box went out early or on time, and we've not had any increase in delivery issues reported.

Unfortunately once a parcel leaves us our promise is only as good as the courier, and as great as DHL have been, if something goes wrong it reflects badly on us, they too are humans aswell.

If you could PM me your order numbers I'd love to have a look I to it and see if we can do something to help ?!?

Patrick
Old 3rd December 2016, 20:45   #5
coab
This is my second home

2007 57 GOLF GTi EDITION 30 DSG

Thanked 1,452 Times in 852 Posts

Pat I have only had superb service from yourselves whether injector cleaner, spark plugs, coil packs, oil or even paint lacquer. Yes maybe someone does it £1 cheaper but have to say its easy, free delivery and hassle free.
Pennies aside its just so easy to click and its on its way.
Every company or person can make a mistake and we all speak of experience and it may ruin someones day but for me its easy and if you do see another deal just Pm Pat and his team will help out.

Last edited by coab; 4th December 2016 at 08:12..
coab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2016, 21:17   #6
jgriffo
Avid contributor

Rover 75 CDT connoisseur SE Auto

I can't really speak for eurocarparts having only ever used them once via click and collect (without any problems) but their sister company Carparts4less are great on delivery.

In the past ive ordered a battery and a couple of 5L bottles of oil (not the lighest of items) and have had them delivered free on their "saver" shipping and have received items in 1-2 working days, can't complain at all about that

Gone but not forgotten:-
  • 2002 (02) Rover 75 Tourer Connoisseur CDT
  • 1997 Rover 400 (414i)
  • 1996 Rover 200 (216 SLi)
  • 1977 Leyland Cars Mini 1000 (Exported)
jgriffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2016, 22:16   #7
tallboy
Regular poster

Rover 75

I use the click and collect service frequently. I can check what is in stock and collect from my local branch in Grimsby. Which avoids these delivery headaches. It works well for me.
tallboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2016, 00:47   #8
Rovex
Regular poster

ZT-T+ CDTi

I've used Euro car Parts a number of times and have always be impressed with their service.

The last time I ordered a tube of body filler for less than four quid. I placed the order at 11.30pm Saturday and to my amazement it arrived at lunchtime on Monday!

Last edited by Rovex; 4th December 2016 at 00:48.. Reason: typo
Rovex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2016, 08:41   #9
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

These delivery delays will always occur a) due to special events resulting in high volume of deliveries and b) if the person des not pay for delivery on a specific day.

Most free delivery options promise to deliver on a non-specific day within around 7 working days.

If delivery by a specific day is important to the buyer, the best option is to a) ensure the items are in stock before ordering and b) pay for the delivery option which guarantees delivery by/on the specific day by which the parts are required.

Last edited by MSS; 4th December 2016 at 08:45..
MSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2016, 10:58   #10
myfirstrover
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 2.0 cdi

I've found their click and collect service to be excellent , no problems at all .
myfirstrover is offline   Reply With Quote