Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th June 2019, 22:48   #51
T16
I really should get out more.......

ZT CDTi 135, ZT260SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM75 View Post
No, it is just that I see people that spout about Islam and other minorities (like you did) act like this.
Still waiting for something which is not factual and "prejudicial" I am supposed to have said. Again, your mind is making things up which have not existed.
Old 28th June 2019, 22:49   #52
T16

ZT CDTi 135, ZT260SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best_of_British View Post
I had been bored of most threads, but this is something new. T16 I like your attention to detail on refurb work, but I think this is jumping in at the deep end a bit, maybe the sun and a few beers have influenced. I agree. That Putin has many aspects I respect in a leader, I would have a pint with him ahead of any MP. He puts mother Russia first, but trump also puts America first, is it right, I'm not sure.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
You sickening bigoted anti LGBT Islamaphobe you!!!
Old 28th June 2019, 22:51   #53
T16

ZT CDTi 135, ZT260SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikey View Post
Go on Ross, let’s hear the ‘all Muslims are terrorists’ bit then, I know it’s in your head somewhere.
Go on Trikey, lets hear how LGBT and Islam are compatible and all exist in perfect harmony....

How do you square being gay actually resulting in a death sentence? Can't wait for that one. Im sure you will pull some mental gymnastics to make it all ok and sweep it under the carpet, hey, never mind, its only ~80% of UK Muslims that think being gay is a sin and should be made illegal. Nothing much, nothing to see there!

LOLS.
Old 28th June 2019, 22:54   #54
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by T16 View Post
Go on Trikey, lets hear how LGBT and Islam are compatible and all exist in perfect harmony....

I have never thought about it tbh, all I can say is I have many Muslim friends and many lgbt friends too, the seem to get on ok when the meet 🤣
Old 28th June 2019, 22:58   #55
T16

ZT CDTi 135, ZT260SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikey View Post
I have never thought about it tbh, all I can say is I have many Muslim friends and many lgbt friends too, the seem to get on ok when the meet 🤣
Well there you have it, Trikey hasn't given it much thought, so it must all be OK.

Just as well the Orlando Nightclub mass murder was those pesky Mormons again eh.
Old 28th June 2019, 22:59   #56
AM75

Rover 75 Saloon

t16- Yes and I work with lots of gay doctors and nurses. Its just that what goes on in the bedroom really isn't that important for most social interactions. The questions you ask should be asked for orthodox Jews and evangelical Christians also as those tensions exist is many faith communities. Perhaps go on a different forum if you want to explore those ideas. It sounds like you have a lot of unresolved internal issues and generally sound like an angry 'spouty' person - just an impression - you might be really nice and pleasant in real life!
Old 28th June 2019, 23:03   #57
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Ross, you are very very strange, you appear to project as cishet, however deep down you question your own masculinity........this is very evident as you own a 260, the ultimate in penissss extension vehicles in the world of Rover and MG

You wouldn't want to get into a discussion in the pub with any individual with a IQ greater than that of a kumquat, as you would definitely lose any argument, you are simply not clever enough, bigots rarely are.

It shows in every one of your small minded posts quite how sad an individual you really are, and for that you can have my pity, and perhaps a small hug and headpat xx

Brian
Old 28th June 2019, 23:06   #58
AM75

Rover 75 Saloon

Ps Orlando gunman was a bit bonkers and also was gay/bi person who frequented gay bars etc. I guess he had some issues. His faith was probably as important to him as the Charlottesville car attacker (sentenced today), or that other attacker in the black church in the US or the New Zealand attacker or the Norway island shooter or Slobodan Milosovic or Radovan Karodicz. Evil is evil regardless of religion or colour and you are disingenuous. You don't have to like Islam , you can hate it. But to use the action of crazies to judge a whole group is what all extremists do to perpetuate hate.
Old 28th June 2019, 23:08   #59
T16

ZT CDTi 135, ZT260SE

Not at all, the only people losing their minds are the ones in this thread making things up about me.

I literally said NOTHING about gay people, I commented on transgender pronouns and idiots like the above have just lost it and literally slandered me.

As a scientist and unwavering atheist, I have the same opinion on all religions

They are all as pathetic as the other, but one is certainly responsible for oh, I dunno, hundreds of millions of needless deaths over a fictional fairy tale, yay. Good going humanity.

Ah here we go... "he was mental, it was nothing to do with the religion honest, honest!!!" LOL, the most intellectually lazy, cliched response ever! Im out, if this is the dreadful standard of "debate" in this thread.

Can a mod please delete all the slander and threats of violence against me please? Either than or I will report the members responsible to the moderators.

Last edited by T16; 28th June 2019 at 23:10..
Old 28th June 2019, 23:10   #60
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM75 View Post
t16- Yes and I work with lots of gay doctors and nurses. Its just that what goes on in the bedroom really isn't that important for most social interactions. The questions you ask should be asked for orthodox Jews and evangelical Christians also as those tensions exist is many faith communities. Perhaps go on a different forum if you want to explore those ideas. It sounds like you have a lot of unresolved internal issues and generally sound like an angry 'spouty' person - just an impression - you might be really nice and pleasant in real life!
I'm angry and spouty, in real life, however I'm married to the most wonderful woman in the world.

She is a midwife, and I have every respect for all the excellent work done by the medical profession, and how working in that environment transcends all the limiting factors of small minded individuals.

I work in a very male dominated industry, industrial engineering, but there is no place in any walk of life for the type of small minded bigotry being displayed by T16.........absolutely none.

Brian
Closed Thread