Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 18th September 2014, 22:06   #1
ken6760
Gets stuck in

None for now...

Default 2004 Mk 2 ZT+190 **SOLD**

SOLD.......SOLD.......SOLD......SOLD.

I bought this car several weeks ago to save it from the scrappers as it had been diagnosed with headgasket failure,

Since buying the car I have been through it with a fine tooth comb, I have replaced the non-working 3-speed fan with a 2-speed with Jules gold resistor, replaced the stuck thermostat and cleared the cooling system of any K-seal before it blocked up the oil cooler or heater matrix.

I've been using the car for a while now to make sure its ok and it now runs beautifully, fans cut in as they should and operating temperature is spot on.

Spec is as follows: 2004 X-Power grey ZT 190+, Full Black Sports Leather(manual) Drivers intelligence pack, rain sensing wipers, ipk, rear parking sensors, lazy locking, Kenwood headunit with 6cd multichanger, dual digital climate control( aircon re-gassed last week so its ice-cold.
18" 11 Spoke alloys with VERY good tyres, front are virtually brand new Uniroyal rainmasters. Full sized spare.

The car has 114000 miles on the clock, has full service history, including belts, tensioners and waterpump change in 2012.
The car drives beautifully with no squeaks,rattles or clonks.
mot April 2015 tax March 2015.

I was intending to keep this car for myself, but the sudden appearance of a ZT I'd been hunting for a few years means this has to go.

Being critical with the car, it has a few minor car park dings, the ipk is missing a few lines and the front offside alloy would benefit from a light refurbishment.

I'm looking for £950 but would consider reasonable offers.

If you need any more info please pm me.

Last edited by ken6760; 21st September 2014 at 19:24..
ken6760 is offline   Reply With Quote