Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 22nd December 2017, 16:11   #11
Mickyboy
SERVICING AND DEALER DIAGNOSTICS

MG ZT CDTI 135 + & MGZT CDTI AUTO 160 & ROVER 75 TOURER CDTI 160 TROPHY YELLOW

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,141 Posts

Probably on his holidays mate
Jobs done : new UBP, Spy hole mod, Rear hub(wheel bearing),plenum cleaned and emptied, Inline thermostat fitted,Full service, In car Digital tv/DVD Bluetooth Satnav etc, Replaced UBP, Restored headlights,Fixed airbag connection.replaced HP pump,replaced rear light seals,changed intercooler O rings.

Jobs to do: ,replace drivers lock,.
[/SIZE]
Mickyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2017, 16:30   #12
jondonwar
Avid contributor

rover 75 saloon connoisseur se cdti

Default led rings

Hi all I too am waiting for my leds rings paid for them in November even pm him and he has yet to resond, would not use him again regards john
jondonwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2017, 17:17   #13
BillyMG
Gets stuck in

MG ZT 2.5 V6 Auto Tourer (Elizabeth) / MG ZT CDTI (Farage)

I was in touch with him 5 days ago with this email address if it helps at all: [email protected]
BillyMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2017, 17:30   #14
Swordy
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 Saloon, Rover 75 Tourer

Default LED rings

I am in the same boat only I paid for a set of spare LED rings from the previous batch of lights probably in the first quarter of the Year. I know Sean said there were order/shipping issues but when he posted he had them in stock I thought I'd be a priority.
Got no word so messaged Sean and reminded him. Sean said they would be sent.
Nothing has arrived as yet.
Swordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2017, 17:53   #15
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Apparently Sean has been made aware of this thread, so its up to him to respond to it now. NOTHING TO DO WITH ME ,so don't all think I'm his spokesperson. lol
Old 22nd December 2017, 19:09   #16
Radioguy
Banned

None

Well its been the month from hell ................
In Dec 2nd we sent all of our Xmas shipments to go DHL via our forwarder to UK *(Jeff) 3 Shipments in total, 110KG's . which usually takes about a week once they have the goods.

On december 3rd DHL had a bomb threat in Potsdam and stopped all shipments to UK and Germany , which turned out lasting 9 days.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dhl/917550001/

We struggled 5-6 days (And nights) trying to get our goods back and then more days waiting for space on another courier as was every one else shipping to EU! Space was limited and especially at Xmas, everyone was panicking. We managed to get some of the goods back and redirected them to the new shipper via UPS. Others went the regular route.

Jeff has now moved on as you probably know, But this to be the last service to us. He is still a good friend and we are still in touch regularly. Jeff's new job was supposed to be 3 days a week so we were delaying until after Xmas to switch, but opportunities presented themselves in is new job and he became only available Saturday mornings each week so we decided to expedite the change in arrangements and transfer the goods to the new shipper.

Jeff shipped some orders packed up our stuff and transferred it to the new guy and guess what ?
UPS has "lost" it !
https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/...&r=193#/doapp/
I cant believe it. I had all the documents set to get all the shipments out on arrival ! we had about 8 orders . I have claims in and have been harrassing them in hopes they will find it ...........but I have a feeling its gone the wy of the woolly mammoth.

I am going nuts and have to beg your indulgence.

All of my small items inventory and a couple of head units are missing !As well as LED lights. Some late orders , ther was no way I was going to make Xmas but they are also coming.

I am sorry but I am trying to cope and have to start again ! The LED Light rings aer still not sent to us, the factory is a real pain and very sporadic in communication , I have paid them and historically they have een this way. They will get them and send them. .

the steering wheels promo are in Stock and being organized to come along with enough LED light sets to fill all orders. The head units (about 6 that we need) will be here next week or just after the new year depending on how shipping is next week.

Thats about it. I apologize to all and welcome all emails , to [email protected] . Also all orders will be filled , albeit , its going to be late.
Radioguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2017, 11:02   #17
7T5
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 saloon

Thanks for the update, sounds a nightmare. Can i ask an approx date of delivery for the lights please?
7T5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2017, 09:44   #18
Jamiewelch
Posted a thing or two

Alpina D3

Wouldn't the easier way to sell things be to buy them from your supplier, then advertise and sell them when you actually have them? Rather than sell them and then people have to wait months before they actually get the product?

That's what most companies do, you wouldn't go to do your food shop and when you get to the checkout them saying ok, we will go and get your food from our supplier, he may have to grow it first so you may have to wait a while.

There are too many of these threads surfacing recently, I think moderators should step in.
Jamiewelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2017, 11:05   #19
Heddy
This is my second home

None

Thanked 1,161 Times in 924 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiewelch View Post
Wouldn't the easier way to sell things be to buy them from your supplier, then advertise and sell them when you actually have them? Rather than sell them and then people have to wait months before they actually get the product?

That's what most companies do, you wouldn't go to do your food shop and when you get to the checkout them saying ok, we will go and get your food from our supplier, he may have to grow it first so you may have to wait a while.

There are too many of these threads surfacing recently, I think moderators should step in.
This makes perfect sense. What do you call it? 'The elephant in the room'?
Heddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2017, 11:15   #20
Vanbursta
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 2.0 V6 Conn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiewelch View Post

That model is called "dropshipping" and is illegal in the UK. Basically if you offer something for sale you must have stock of it.