Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 10th February 2019, 10:15   #1
wistowwarrior

Rover 75 Tourer

Default FOR SALE - 2004 1.8T Connoisseur SE Tourer

Hi,

It has come time to sell my 04 plate Rover 75 1.8T Connoisseur SE Tourer.
I bought this car as a stop gap after the loss of a company car. That was 5 years ago!
At the time it had 31,000 miles on the clock. It now has 56,300 miles.
The car does not really get used that much anymore as a growing (and ageing) family has necessitated getting something bigger and taller. Ideally, I would like the car to go to someone who appreciates it for what it is, not just a cheap family car.

I have just had it MOT’d, which it has passed with no work required. It has had the head gasket, water pump and hoses done last year with the rear springs the year before. It has been serviced every year by my friend, a qualified mechanic, and had done whatever has needed to be done.
As I hope the pictures show, this car is in very good condition with, what I think, is a very fetching colour and interior combination.
There is the usual tear in the driver’s door seal and the rear demist has never worked all the time I have owned it. The rear bumper has been repainted and the top of the driver’s door looks like it has had some work but otherwise the paint looks original.
It has the original service/owners manual (in an earlier case as I think it is more fitting) and two sets of keys.

I feel this is getting to be a quite rare car, and much underrated, in this specification, with this mileage and in this condition. I will be very sad to see it go but have been told we have too many cars.
As such I am looking for £2200 ono.
Located near Huntingdon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pic 1.jpg (118.0 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg Pic 2.jpg (124.8 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg Pic 3.jpg (127.4 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg Pic 4.jpg (124.6 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg Pic 6.jpg (120.3 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg Pic7.jpg (108.9 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg Pic 8.jpg (122.4 KB, 104 views)
wistowwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote