Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 26th June 2017, 06:07   #11
Kennyeth
This is my second home

No more Rover

Thanked 1,308 Times in 998 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcydog View Post
If you haven't ever done it - do read the Adrian Flux report on "Who owns your insurer?"

If you google it you get the link.

Makes very interesting reading .......
Some time back I were with LV but their renewal were too high, shopped around and my bank Nationwide came in best so opted for them....and guess what ?? they use LV
Ken.
Kennyeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2017, 08:35   #12
SCP440
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT-T 260

I wont use Tesco insurance out of principal, a few years ago I had my house insurance with them. SWMBO dropped something in the bath and it cracked. No problem I thought we are covered. I filled out the claim form and heard nothing for weeks so I contacted them. They were investigating the case? I asked why? well apparently a lot of people damage there baths so they get a new suite . I explained the suite was only 18 months old so why would I want to do that? The assistant explained I might not like it so if it was damaged they would be replacing it. I told her I wanted exactly the same bath nothing else.

Still nothing after another 4 weeks so I contacted them again to be told the same story but this time an inspector would be coming out, when would it be conveniant? We agreed a day and time and I took the day off so I was here. He arrived 3 hours late without an explanation and just looked at the bath and said '' yes get it repaied and we will refund you''.

I had a new one fitted a couple of weeks later and the fitter had to replace some tiles as water proof strip came off with the old bath. I sent his bill in and guess what they subtracted the cost of the tiles and an hours labour.

All in it took bewteen the bath getting broken and them settling up over 5 months.

If they deal with there car insurance the same way as they deal with there house insurance I hope you never need to claim.

Last edited by SCP440; 26th June 2017 at 08:37..
SCP440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2017, 08:46   #13
Mintee
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenicks View Post
What the heck is going on .
Some companies don't want the business.
Mintee is offline   Reply With Quote