Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The South West
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 28th October 2012, 22:38   #21
smoogle
Loves to post

2004 "54" MG TF

Westward Ho! has changed a bit since you were there last... It has undergone quite a thorough Regeneration.

Unless you mean the new buildings are a bit of a disgrace?
I, personally like the new stuff they are building. They are keeping to the same sort of design with all the new buildings with the sweeping roofs

As the postcode I gave you isn't working, I will just give you my postcode as I am less than 5 mins away. EX39 3PU
smoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2012, 22:47   #22
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Thanked 2,991 Times in 1,431 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof25 View Post
Give them the post code for bideford and westward ho clearly signposted from there

Havent been back for about three years now, I hate those awful flats or apartments they have built on the front they are terrible kipling and kingsley must be turning in their graves !!!

Bideford isnt much better either up the high street is so tacky but I guess when you been away a long time coming home is a shock, appledore is still pretty much the same thank goodness do hockings still sell icecream i had many cornets from them as a lad and I worked for PK Harris too in the Richmond Yard, I will have to lllok out or you guys next year when i come down

Good luck with the meet

Mike
Hi Mike
I disagree I think that Westward is brave to take a step forward when many other places (Weymouth included) keep trying to make tired victorian hotels etc look good and fail badly, don't forget that Westward Ho! only exists because early property developers saw some money to be made ,the town is I think named after the book not the other way around.. Places like people will evolve but for some reason people dislike change,maybe it's because we like to think of things that remind us of our youth..Like mini coopers and ford anglias and sherbert dabs and fish and chips in newspaper and..look you've got me at it now !!!!
Cheers Ian
Old 28th October 2012, 23:36   #23
Ratty
I'll do it Dreckly

MG ZTT CDTI Honda Jazz 1.4 Auto

I'll try & be there any date as yet?
Ratty is offline   Reply With Quote