Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Factory Fit Highline & Lowline Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14th April 2019, 07:31   #1
75er
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Connie SE Tourer cdti

Default No satellite signal?

I've a Tourer with highline and the Sat Nav has never worked since I've had the car. The problem being the Sat Nav doesn't seem to pick up the satellite signal. The head unit shows in the little window on the screen that no satellites are being picked up. I tried replaced the original Rover drive with a Mk4 DVD unit which I know works fine, but still nothing. The head unit just thinks its in the location where the DVD was last used. I assumed it must be the sharks fin. Yesterday Cable Tie and I took the heading down and connected up and earthed another sharks fin, but this didn't make any difference, still no signal (incidentally the original sharks fin only had one cable from it, I thought they all had two?). I guess it could be that both sharks fins are faulty and that's why it's not working, but if anyone has any other ideas I'd be grateful for suggestions. Thanks
75er is offline   Reply With Quote