Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 28th July 2007, 02:34   #1
Starman
Posted a thing or two

03 CDTi Tourer Conn SE auto

Unhappy Left cold with Ice

Hi guys.
Please forgive me for asking this for sure its been covered before....A few pointers please...
I've just got my iovox adapter and going to install my trusty Alpine 9833R HU,using new harness etc.
BUT...
1) I also would like to install my cd changer, is it best to swap it with oem in glove box or mount in boot? ( I like easy)..
2) I have my Infinity kappas 6.5 comp. units to go in front doors. How do I make MDF mounting plates to fit.?
3) Was going to leave oem speakers in rear doors to provide some focus for rear passengers,is this good practice or should I replace or cut out altogether...?
Lastly...
4) Was thinking of fitting a Fli trap active 12'' sub in boot.. What would be the best way to wire it in as I believe (novice) it has to be wired directly to the battery which means going through a bulkhead somewheres....gulp!

I don't need too heavy bass which cracks old ladies dentures at 60 feet or punches me number plate down the road! just a nice oomph...

Again... I'm sure the posts are out here, but if you have done any or all of above or know some handy threads or pics I will be forever in your debt.
Cheers..

Regards... Steve
Starman is offline   Reply With Quote