Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The South West
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 10th May 2017, 19:50   #1
Nev The Bear
This is my second home

Does not matter

Thanked 1,575 Times in 987 Posts
Default Stroud Classic Car Show Sunday June 18th 2017.

I thought I would start a list for the Stroud Classic Car Show on Sunday 18th June 2017. This a show I have not been to before, so I thought it would be nice to go somewhere different.

I thought if we all meet at 9am at the venue not knowing how busy it is likely to be on the day.

I have emailed the organiser and I have had a reply back about displaying my ZTT and it looks like our cars are able to attend this show and there is no need for us to book. But please can I request if you would like to go, please can you send the organiser a quick email.
Please see reply below:

'Hi Clyde, you are more than welcome to come along there is no need to book just turn up on the day the show starts at 11am but there will be someone on the ground from 8am so feel free to come along and we look forward to seeing you, let me know if you need directions all the best Mick'

Link:

http://www.classicshowsuk.co.uk/clas...ate.asp?id=874

Date: Sunday 18th June 2017.
Meeting time 9.00am.

List of members who would like to attend:

1. Nev The Bear

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.
Nev The Bear is offline   Reply With Quote