Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st October 2023, 18:33   #19
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Hi everyone, hows things?

I thought I would pop in and give an update, it has certainly been awhile.

Sadly I'm still having a rough time of it, still in terrible pain, lots of ups and downs. I had my third surgery March this year, the docs went back in to remove a cord like structure, some nerves, blood vessels etc. I'm now six months post op and getting back to normal, the surgery has helped a little, but has caused some other weird pains; so gotta go back to see what they can do.

To cut a very long story short... Loosing my right one has got rid of my original right side pain, this is super brilliant news, but now I seem to have this other pain going on, which must be a side effect from the previous surgeries, I have what seems to be some nerve pain trigger from the inguinal region.

The downside to all of this is... I'm still suffering pain on my left side (the left nut), there's been no change there, so that's both sides of the scrotal region and groin, and pain down both legs.

Then to make matters even worse, it looks like I'm going to need a hemorrhoidectomy, I could may well be suffering from Pudendal Neuralgia, the PN nerve is being compressed in some way.

So guys, if you don't mind me asking, don't be shy... but has anyone here had their piles sorted, a hemorrhoidectomy?

Has anyone got any advice?
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote