Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > The Pony Express
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 1st October 2016, 19:19   #11
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organiser View Post
Well done kev, a great job again! Just remember if you are dropping them off at Wes's house make sure you have a few hours spare when you do, he can talk the hind leg off a donkey. LOL.

Tom.
Lol Tom, you know me all to well I didn't talk that much no not really, no really I didn't... did I Kev...

Thanks again Tom for stitching Kevin up, you're a star, this has been a huge help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbonney88 View Post
Lol.. Tom.. and no probs at all.. was a pleasure to help.. really was..

and was good to finally meet Wes and Dale too.. and I hope to see you all again soon
Thanks again Kev, it was a real pleasure to me you, such a decent and extremely helpful chap you are. We will have to catch up again for sure, maybe pop down the pub for a beer or two...

Also thanks to Dale and his lovely wife for taking their time to professionally wrap/package these seats, amazing bit of wrapping, best I have ever seen. It took me ages to break into them, it was like Christmas.
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2016, 19:23   #12
lady zed
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon

Thanked 1,210 Times in 716 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
Lol Tom, you know me all to well I didn't talk that much no not really, no really I didn't... did I Kev...

Thanks again Tom for stitching Kevin up, you're a star, this has been a huge help.

Thanks again Kev, it was a real pleasure to me you, such a decent and extremely helpful chap you are. We will have to catch up again for sure, maybe pop down the pub for a beer or two...

Also thanks to Dale and his lovely wife for taking their time to professionally wrap/package these seats, amazing bit of wrapping, best I have ever seen. It took me ages to break into them, it was like Christmas.
yes he is, he's a gem
Old 1st October 2016, 20:13   #13
kbonney88
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Tourer & 75 Saloons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post

Its no problem whatsoever Wes, if I can help again just let me know.. and I look forward to catching up again, and yes to a beer - defo! I will be buying though!

by the way - whats Dales user name on here?

P.s. - and no you didnt talk that much, mind you I could give anyone a good run for their money in the "yapping" department..

kbonney88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2016, 20:47   #14
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbonney88 View Post

by the way - whats Dales user name on here?

Dale is 'Howie666'
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote