Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 27th April 2019, 17:05   #1
Clickernick
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Connie SE Tourer Triumph Street Triple R

Unhappy Reggie comes to the end of the road,,, or does she!

Well,,,, my beloved low mileage Connie V6 SE went in for her MOT today and after 9 1/2 years in my possession, she finally threw up a whole bunch of terminal failures, even a Do Not Drive failure.
It all down to the corrosion of sills and ageing rear suspension subframe issues.
All a very big Huummmmph! Really cos at 86,000 miles and a near mint bodywork, immaculate Blue personal line interior and proper wooden dash etc she runs as sweet as a Nut! March 1st was her last long run down to Kent from MK and she wafted about in her usual grace.

I got her in 2010 on 44,000 miles and Lates did the honours on the belts etc so she is was due these again in 2017 but due to my low mileage (42,000) they have been put back a couple years. If she got through the mot then I might have spent out this summer on the belts.

I will be putting her up for sale over in the For Sale section and on EBay tomorrow once I have got the photos and paperwork together.

I have a full history of her since launch, plus all my expenditure over the last 9 1/2 years.

I could break her up for minty items but she is no where near that stage at the moment and I just haven’t the heart to do it or the space to store everything. One of the best cars I have owned in 37 years.

Nevertheless, she is Totally repairable by the willing person with a few bob but with the belts due as well it could well add up to four figures.

Any questions? P M me for details.

Nick

Real walnut interior. Original refurbished Forked Spokes 16” with Michelin Primacy 4 rubber, Pioneer AVH-Z9200DAB double din Wi Fi phone integration. Retrofitted twin front horns. 160 re-map. Revotec fan. Silicone intercooler hoses and ‘O ring’ replacement. Top hose thermostat. New walnut and smokestone steering wheel with cruise upgrade. Brembo Brakes. Ceramic coated rear Exhaust. L/engine mount, Hydramount, Bosch MAF. Focal Access Drivers and Focal Amp.
Clickernick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2019, 22:02   #2
Clickernick
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Connie SE Tourer Triumph Street Triple R

Car now sold to a club member who is going to sort her woes and bring her to shows! Well done that man!

Real walnut interior. Original refurbished Forked Spokes 16” with Michelin Primacy 4 rubber, Pioneer AVH-Z9200DAB double din Wi Fi phone integration. Retrofitted twin front horns. 160 re-map. Revotec fan. Silicone intercooler hoses and ‘O ring’ replacement. Top hose thermostat. New walnut and smokestone steering wheel with cruise upgrade. Brembo Brakes. Ceramic coated rear Exhaust. L/engine mount, Hydramount, Bosch MAF. Focal Access Drivers and Focal Amp.
Clickernick is offline   Reply With Quote