Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 19th April 2019, 20:07   #1
mgbsw

MG ZT-T

Default MG ZT-T connector locations

I am trying to locate the positions of some connectors related to the tailgate window release motor and the tailgate window release switch of my 2005 ZT-T 180. My RAVE CD shows that the window motor gets a +ve feed on a White-Light Green wire from connector C0495 causing the motor to release the tailgate window catch. But C0495 is missing from the RAVE CD list of connectors.
Similarly with the tailgate window switch. When the switch is operated it sends an earth to the BCU on a Green-White wire via connector C1673 but this connector is also absent on my RAVE CD list of connectors. Does anyone have an inkling where these connectors are as I am stuck presently with a window that will not open using the window switch. I can open it if I pull off the motors 4-way connector and activate the motor with +12v on pin 4 of the motor and earth on pin 3 but this is not a very convenient method ! If any member can help I will be most grateful.
mgbsw is offline   Reply With Quote