Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 26th July 2010, 17:23   #111
Sosban
Regular poster

MG ZT 1.8+

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_fry View Post
Hello Muck

The IGO8 is version 8.34.117940 November 2009 (which I believe is the latest version)

The Map of the U.K is 100312 dated December 2009 by Tele Atlas (Again the latest). I would also put the latest European Maps on the 8Gb card.

I only have TTS (Test to Speech) in English, I could add German, but I am not sure if it is correct as I do not speak German.

I already have done the mod so the arrow is replaced with a 75 (mine in black) which will be done on the SD card also it will have either a 75 or ZT start up splash screen.

Please feel free to ask any further questions.
Hi Tony, I have an Erising ES907D with a screen resolution of 800 x 480. IGO8 version supplied is 8.3.2.93112, June 2009, with UK maps 2008.Q3.

Would you be able to supply me with an updated version on a 4 GIG card along with ZT/75 Icon and ZT splashscreen. Is installation merely a question of inserting the SD card, or is anything else involved? (not very bright on these things).

Derrick

P.S. I meant European Maps on SD card, as I don't need the card for music etc.

Last edited by Sosban; 26th July 2010 at 17:25..
Sosban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 17:25   #112
tony_fry
I really should get out more.......

BMW I3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosban View Post
Hi Tony, I have an Erising ES907D with a screen resolution of 800 x 480. IGO8 version supplied is 8.3.2.93112, June 2009, with UK maps 2008.Q3.

Would you be able to supply me with an updated version on a 4 GIG card along with ZT/75 Icon and ZT splashscreen. Is installation merely a question of inserting the SD card, or is anything else involved? (not very bright on these things).

Derrick
Derrick

If you PM, me I will give you the details, it as easy as anything, just need to swap the micro card.

Membership No 135
tony_fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 19:08   #113
Mr Edd
From the Horses Mouth

2012 Honda Oddessay and 1996 Ford Ranger Truck (Splash)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lathbury View Post
I have the same problem as you Mr Edd, I have the Chinese h/u and it is working fine. BigRuss wired the freeview box for me yesterday and after some problems with the aerials we eventually got it working with the two supplied aerial, we watched part of the Sunday musical and had loads of channels. Now I can get no channels. The i/r sensor lights green and I get the initial tv screen, I get the installation page and the channell search page but it won't go any further than that. Is this an aerial problem as we used the one from Capese which worked initially. When I go to the h/u homepage "tv" lights up briefly but not "gps" and then "tv" goes out and "gps" lights up.

I only got the one TV aerial for the TV box so what do you mean by having two? I also got one for the GPS but had no issues with that. I put it on the top of the dash under the licence disc with the cable running through the joint in between the pillar and the dash then down behind the glove box and into the unit. It seems to work very well with a very strong signal from the satellites.

The TV aerial I put on the back parcel shelf with no joy. I have since tried it in a variety of places, even on the roof on top of a hill that I know has strong TV signals but the TV box still reports 0% signal.

I can scroll through all the options in the TV box but I never get any channels. I assume it is the aerial that is the issue. Can anyone recommend a good quality one?

Also someone has suggested that when I do get a good one to put it inside the brake light fitting on the rear windscreen. Any thoughts on that too please.

Thanks

Edd
Old 26th July 2010, 19:31   #114
Robson Rover Repair
NI/ROI RS

ZT-T 190 / 75 Diesel x3 / 6 door limo / 216 Cabby / Rover 25 van

Thanked 1,046 Times in 568 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryM1BYT View Post
I was just scanning through the thread and came across the above and I might be able to help with the solution....

My car had an Ipod interface fitted already, it worked but would not charge the new Ipod Touch I bought a few weeks ago - it charged any older units I tested it with. What I eventually managed to work out, was that Apple use a different pin on the newer Ipods to provide the charge input. So you now need an adaptor between cradle and Ipod, in order to get it to charge. Look up 'Scosche passPORT Charging Adapter for iPhone'.
Yes ive read this before also about the new ipods/iphones. Naughty apple, getting more money outta people!
Robson Rover Repair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 22:57   #115
lathbury
Posted a thing or two

75 Conn S.E. Cdt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Edd View Post
I only got the one TV aerial for the TV box so what do you mean by having two? I also got one for the GPS but had no issues with that. I put it on the top of the dash under the licence disc with the cable running through the joint in between the pillar and the dash then down behind the glove box and into the unit. It seems to work very well with a very strong signal from the satellites.

The TV aerial I put on the back parcel shelf with no joy. I have since tried it in a variety of places, even on the roof on top of a hill that I know has strong TV signals but the TV box still reports 0% signal.

I can scroll through all the options in the TV box but I never get any channels. I assume it is the aerial that is the issue. Can anyone recommend a good quality one?

Also someone has suggested that when I do get a good one to put it inside the brake light fitting on the rear windscreen. Any thoughts on that too please.

Edd
We used the aerial from Capese and it worked great then the signal broke up so Russ used the two aerials supplied with the unit but then the signal broke up. Capese's aerial is the better aerial so perhaps the fault lies elsewhere.
lathbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2010, 08:32   #116
ceedy
This is my second home

All Trophy Blue ,ZT260#50 , ZT CDTI Auto, ZR105+ and 1.8T Firefrost spoiling the Set .

Thanked 1,214 Times in 768 Posts

Quote:

Thanks

Edd

Using the pretty useless supplied ( mouses winkle aerial ) I could ( using past tense at the mo ) get nothing outside my house but drive 1/2 mile up the road get everything..

So am expecting one of Capese's aerials any moment ..
if I can wll give it a test!! & report back

Chris
Wifey's Zr105, MY CDTI & 260 #50 and
Number One sons 1.8T in Firefrost
When I were a lad
Zero to 142 in 10.25 secs at the Pod on my Blown Norton.
210 Kart Champ in 70's

ceedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2010, 15:27   #117
Mr Edd
From the Horses Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceedy View Post
Using the pretty useless supplied ( mouses winkle aerial ) I could ( using past tense at the mo ) get nothing outside my house but drive 1/2 mile up the road get everything..

So am expecting one of Capese's aerials any moment ..
if I can wll give it a test!! & report back

Chris
Sorry completly new to this... What are and where do I get info about these Capese aerials?

I am looking at a few on eBay that range between £7 and £30. But there is no name with them. I can't find Capese on Google.

Thanks

Edd
Old 27th July 2010, 15:28   #118
tony_fry
I really should get out more.......

BMW I3

Quote:
Sorry completly new to this... What are and where do I get info about these Capese aerials?

I am looking at a few on eBay that range between £7 and £30. But there is no name with them. I can't find Capese on Google.

Thanks

Edd
Edd

capese21 is a member of the forum, look up on the members list

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...ad.php?t=57206

Membership No 135

Last edited by tony_fry; 27th July 2010 at 16:27..
tony_fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2010, 16:56   #119
Mr Edd
From the Horses Mouth

[quote=tony_fry;564576]Edd

capese21 is a member of the forum, look up on the members list

CLANG! Oops sorry that was the sound of a large penny dropping.

After a long search I have bought one off eBay. Should be here by the end of the week so will report back on how it works.

Thanks Guys

Edd
Old 29th July 2010, 12:23   #120
lathbury
Posted a thing or two

75 Conn S.E. Cdt.

Smile Dvb/t.

I had my freeview box installed by Big Russ and have been having reception problems ever since. I tried to get it working yesterday with no luck. Today I can get a broken signal. When we fitted the two supplied aerials the signal was very patchy and I notice that they have a red light on them but only one was lit, is the other aerial u/s?. John.
lathbury is offline   Reply With Quote