Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Overseas Club Members Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30th June 2019, 07:17   #15
cantabro75
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Conn SE 2004

mneudo trio Joel, el blanco que tapiceria tiene? ese en cuero burdeos queda de muerte, ya me diras cual es el nuevo que vas a comprar !

Hola bos dias Copilot, vecino ya que vivinos en la Peninsula y somos como dos chalets adosados Portugal y España !!!
Precisos , por cierto hast se ve un Rover 600 dertas de tu 45, es tuyo tambien?

yo el mio tiene los pasos de rueda con cromados, el frontal es el de roewe 750, eso si, la parrilla de abeja es de aluminio cromado se la fabrique yo, como la division central, este verano le pondre la tira cromada en el capo, y a ver si puedo hacer las puertas, cambiar el tapizado por cuero, tanto la parte de alcantara, como el apoya brazos completo, y algun cambio mas

English Translation:

Mneudo trio Joel, the white upholstery he has? that in burgundy leather is death, you will tell me which is the new one that you are going to buy!

Hello bos Copilot days, neighbor since we live in the Peninsula and we are like two terraced houses Portugal and Spain !!!
Accurate, by the way there is a Rover 600 dertas of your 45, is yours too?

mine has the wheel arches with chrome, the front is the roewe 750, yes, the beehive is chrome-plated aluminum is manufactured by me, as the central division, this summer I will put the chrome strip on the hood , and see if I can make the doors, change the leather upholstery, both the part of the alcantara, as he supports full arms, and some more change

Last edited by Reebs; 5th August 2019 at 20:39.. Reason: Translated
cantabro75 is offline   Reply With Quote