Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The Chinese Cars - MG7 and Roewe 750 > NAC & SAIC
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 20th June 2007, 13:27   #1
Jon
Avid contributor

ZT 190

Default MG7 Variants

I was interested to see that the 'ZT' version of the MG 7 is due to appear in both pre and post facelift guises, as well as the 75. I'd always thought (obviously wrongly) that NAC were going back to the prefacelift, four headlight, chrome grill version (of the ZT variant).

However there are some Motor Show pics in the latest Safety Fast magazine that show three variants; premium grill '75' limo, prefacelift ZT with chrome waistrail and sill finishers (one in BRG, another in XPG) and, unexpectedly, a facelift ZT in red/blue flip monogram.

Interesting if they're planning to continue with both 'ZT style' MG7s, should maximise marketability. :lol:
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2007, 13:58   #2
RichardK
Regular poster

Freelander 2 GS & Honda Civic (ZTT still in the family)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon View Post
I was interested to see that the 'ZT' version of the MG 7 is due to appear in both pre and post facelift guises, as well as the 75. I'd always thought (obviously wrongly) that NAC were going back to the prefacelift, four headlight, chrome grill version (of the ZT variant).

However there are some Motor Show pics in the latest Safety Fast magazine that show three variants; premium grill '75' limo, prefacelift ZT with chrome waistrail and sill finishers (one in BRG, another in XPG) and, unexpectedly, a facelift ZT in red/blue flip monogram.

Interesting if they're planning to continue with both 'ZT style' MG7s, should maximise marketability. :lol:
Hi

I think what you've seen so far are the Chinese model line up..which of course are all new to them...we wait with anticipation on what the European models will look like.

But the use of the the original and facelifted models in China is of course great news for the parts situation...hopefully chrome bits under the door handles will come back.

Richard
RichardK is offline   Reply With Quote