Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 17th April 2011, 19:42   #1
Bullet
Regular poster

2002 Rover 75 CDT Conniseur

Default 2001 Rover 75 Conniseur CDT

Hi Guys finally decided to sell my 75 connie turbo diesel, shes a 2002 on a "51" plate with all the usual connie refinements, im not going to list em all as you all know the specs on these cars lol.
She has just walked the mot with nothing required and no advisories, she is presented in wedgewood blue with black leather trim, manual gearbox and all good tyres overall in pretty good condition taking into account the mileage of around 139000 (this will rise as car is still used daily).
She does however need a couple of jobs doing which is one of the reasons for selling and indeed offering her to club members first.......

1. the airbag light is on which as we all know is a common fault on our cars.

2.the intercooler seals need replacing (these will come with the car as i have already purchased the better ones from jules).

as far as im aware those are the only faults on this car but would invite anyone interested to come and view/ test drive the car, the only reason these faults have not been sorted out is i dont have the time or mechanical know how to carry out the tasks, i have also recently started a new job which sees me away working for most of the week.

i will be sorry to see her go but it seems a shame to keep her as i havent the time etc to get her to the condition she should be.

Looking for £1600 ovno

well there you go guys i would rather she went to a club member who i know will look after her but if no interest on here she will be going on ebay and possibly autotrader.

i wont be on pc much for next week or so bear this in mind if anyone interested in the car please PM me.

Last edited by Dragrad; 20th April 2011 at 21:17.. Reason: phone number removed - Price inserted
Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2011, 22:13   #2
thomas 75 connie
This is my second home

Rover 75 launch car x2, Rover 800 Vitesse

Thanked 1,083 Times in 653 Posts

If you know a figure why not put it. Also you have to state a price on this forum. Good luck with the sale
thomas 75 connie is offline   Reply With Quote