Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Northern Ireland & Éire
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 22nd February 2011, 19:51   #1
cherry

MG ZT

Default ECU remap & duble din radio

Hi fellow NI folk. Lookin for some advice. i have 1.8T mg zt, and lookin to remap. has anybody had it done in NI or know where to get it done in NI. Been toying with sending ECU to ZandF.

also anybody fitted chinese double din?? if so is it worth it?

cheers
cherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2011, 20:07   #2
Robson Rover Repair
NI/ROI RS

ZT-T 190 / 75 Diesel x3 / 6 door limo / 216 Cabby / Rover 25 van

Thanked 1,046 Times in 568 Posts

Hello Cherry. Welcome to the club.

I can help you with the double din and most likely with the remap also.

Ive got one myself,bought through Sean on this very forum. Few of the other locals have seen it up and running also. If its worth it, well for me 100% yes.

Sean also does payment options for club members if you speak to him privately. Its how i payed mine.

Ask any questions you want, I will answer them the best I can.

Also, if you fill out your profile in "USER CP" then people will know what type of engine you are running in every post you make.

As for the 1.8 T remap, there are only 3 companies I would let near my car in NI and I wouldnt touch 99% of those diesel tunning companies as they are just using software downloaded off the net!

ODB Auto Tune - Ballymena based and excellent to work with, have a rolling road and the car is tuned live.

AI Autosport - Arguably NIs best tuning company, but you pay for it. Mind you, ive been in dozens of their cars and my god everyone has impressed me.

Torque Proformance tunnng - Torqueni.com for more details

IMO ODB would be the ones to talk too as they will stand over their work and ive been to several rolling road day events at their facilities and ive never spoken to anyone who was unhappy at the genuine figures they produce.

Ask away for anythin else.
Robson Rover Repair is offline   Reply With Quote