Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Northern Ireland & Éire
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 12th October 2010, 00:56   #1
Robson Rover Repair
NI/ROI RS

ZT-T 190 / 75 Diesel x3 / 6 door limo / 216 Cabby / Rover 25 van

Thanked 1,046 Times in 568 Posts
Exclamation Northern Ireland - Regional Sticker Choices

NOTE - Political discussion of this issue will not be tolerated. This post is too offer an alternative arrangement for those who wish to have it, and in no way shape or form represents their ethnic background or political choices.

Because of the unique situation in Northern Ireland, I originally requested Pete (Club Director) design some stickers for the NI members who prehaps did not wish to have a union jack on their cars not even for political/regional reasons, but in case their car was targeted or singled out etc.

The default club sticker is as below.

And he created the following modified for international usage, note the domain name does work for the club also, should you not wise a .co.uk on your number plate/sticker etc.

These will be available shortly for subscribed club members, and i recommend you add your name in this thread http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...ad.php?t=67404

Something worth pointing out to members that the tax disc holders and members cards will for the time have the union jack club badge logo, same as the grill badge here.

Robson Rover Repair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2010, 20:45   #2
buchanan
Buchanan

Rover 75 connoisseur se ctdi Auto

Default Politicle

Is it not political to leave the National flag out, England scotland & Wales Flags are available.I believe the world symbol is a nonsense and if thats the way the Northern Ireland Forum is going to be run i want no part off it,we are all over 18, im proud of my Country and making us out to be not adult enough to buy what we want.
I do know from experience that some people take offence,i had my car damaged because i had a Poppy tax disc,but we should have a choice.
buchanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2010, 21:13   #3
Robson Rover Repair
NI/ROI RS

ZT-T 190 / 75 Diesel x3 / 6 door limo / 216 Cabby / Rover 25 van

Thanked 1,046 Times in 568 Posts

Far from it lad. Im about as big a "norn iron" fan as yourself (im a direct bloodline from John Knox of which I am deeply honoured) and I love our wee country. Wouldnt live any where else!

All ive done is have pete create a choice. He is also going to release the graphics to anyone who wants to make their own.

I have plans to get NI and ROI stickers made up with petes permission for us here.

Dont forget, (and im not saying it will happen) that anyone can join the forum, even under 18s or people with differing political opinions. As regional secretary I want to ensure a fair and imparcial attitude given to all.

Last thing I want is people fighting! Having been a member of a Ford forum and witnessed politics ruin an event which shut the board down all I want is choice for all.

There is no hidden agenda or personel bias here as im try to show.
Robson Rover Repair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2010, 21:09   #4
volvoturboman
Regular poster

Soon to be MG ZT 190 +

Deffo with you there mate, I am one of the very few people in the world who can have a very deep political debate and then by that person a drink after lol. Were all grown ups on here and I'm sure that the petty behaviour taken up by some lesser residents of our country can find a home elsewhere. I agree that there should be none of that carry on here and I ain't seen any thus far. I actually only thought the union flag was on the stickers for the very same reason they are on every MG!!! Whilst I'm on the subject would you believe theres a lovely MG ZT 190 in trophy blue (as you know just what I'm looking for) running around my city and someone has gone to the bother of scraping of the union flag leaving a silver flag along with the chequred. Sad times but I don't believe anyone on this site would be that way inclined. Everyone seems to get on pretty great.
volvoturboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2011, 10:02   #5
sherodub
Avid contributor

Rover 75 CDTi Connie SE

Did you ever get ROI ones done in the end Colin?
sherodub is offline   Reply With Quote