Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 9th August 2011, 14:42   #1
Poppy
Banned

75 club 1.8 petrol.

Angry Trouble.??

Hiya. I have just had a call from my sister telling me not to go to my local town centre.... It appears that word is around that copy cat yobs are about to kick off.......Well, Thank you PC Brigade, Thank you the idiots who banned corporal punishment in schools..This is the legacy that you have left and what decent people are now having to contend with..
Poppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2011, 14:47   #2
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

No Poppy...there IS no PC brigade and corporal punishment did not work. You want to blame someone? Start with the utterly useless, feckless, parents and their parents before them.....if they cannot keep their own kids in line, if they fail to have any morality or conscience, well that is down to how they were brought / dragged up, not the fault of anybody else or any other 'agency'.

PS. 'Decent people' do not need to beat their kids to make them behave.

PPS. Yes, these greedy criminal scum need to be taken off the street....one way or another...

Last edited by Zeb; 9th August 2011 at 14:51..
Zeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2011, 14:52   #3
Poppy
Banned

75 club 1.8 petrol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
No Poppy...there IS no PC brigade and corporal punishment did not work. You want to blame someone? Start with the utterl useless, feckless, parents and their parents before them.....if they cannot keep their own kids in line, if the fail to have any moralty or conscience, well that is down to how they were brought / dragged up, not the fault of anybody else or any other agency.

Hiya Zeb. Yes totally agree with all you have said there.... But I do not accept that the do gooders are in no way culpable at all..There is no discipline any more any where..Even in prison they are mollycoddled due to the human rights charter...Access to phones, colour TV....Whatever next... Where is the deterrent in that.?
Old 9th August 2011, 14:57   #4
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
Hiya Zeb. Yes totally agree with all you have said there.... But I do not accept that the do gooders are in no way culpable at all..There is no discipline any more any where..Even in prison they are mollycoddled due to the human rights charter...Access to phones, colour TV....Whatever next... Where is the deterrent in that.?
Poppy, the vast majority of schools I have been into and worked in have all had excellent discipline. As have the Young Offenders Institutions, as have the Magistrates Youth Courts. These mythical beings the 'do gooders' no doubt exist but there are plenty of peeps out there actually doing good and saving society from a lot more grief than we ever really see as a general rule. These thugs who are getting all excitable and heading off on looting sprees - they remain a minority - hopefully they will arrest enough of them and bang them up for long enough to let the rest of us get on with our lives....
Zeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2011, 15:12   #5
Poppy
Banned

75 club 1.8 petrol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
Poppy, the vast majority of schools I have been into and worked in have all had excellent discipline. As have the Young Offenders Institutions, as have the Magistrates Youth Courts. These mythical beings the 'do gooders' no doubt exist but there are plenty of peeps out there actually doing good and saving society from a lot more grief than we ever really see as a general rule. These thugs who are getting all excitable and heading off on looting sprees - they remain a minority - hopefully they will arrest enough of them and bang them up for long enough to let the rest of us get on with our lives....

But, what sentence will they receive.? Not a lot....Represented by various authorities telling the bench what a deprived childhood and life they have had...Of course some parents are to blame.. worse than the kids some of em..But that is where society should have acted ages ago.. Bring all these social inadequate s to book and deal with them at the first sign of serious failure.....Parents included. Kids have no fear of going to court today, a slap on the wrist, fines they do not pay.. I am of the opinion that there is a fundamental failure within Government / society to deal with these louts as they should be dealt with... How many times have you heard magistrates and the like say, my hands are tied.? Who's fault is that then if not societies.? We are a namby-pamby nation with no moral back bone now...Everything has to be "Politically correct"...Does it not.....
Old 9th August 2011, 15:26   #6
greendriver
This is my second home

MG ZTT 180 in Poseidon

I believe they want more people in australia...
Old 9th August 2011, 15:28   #7
scouseeric
Passed Away

75 contemporary se cdti

Quote:
But, what sentence will they receive.? Not a lot....Represented by various authorities telling the bench what a deprived childhood and life they have had...Of course some parents are to blame.. worse than the kids some of em..But that is where society should have acted ages ago.. Bring all these social inadequate s to book and deal with them at the first sign of serious failure.....Parents included. Kids have no fear of going to court today, a slap on the wrist, fines they do not pay.. I am of the opinion that there is a fundamental failure within Government / society to deal with these louts as they should be dealt with... How many times have you heard magistrates and the like say, my hands are tied.? Who's fault is that then if not societies.? We are a namby-pamby nation with no moral back bone now...Everything has to be "Politically correct"...Does it not.....
Spot on Poppy.

Eric
scouseeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2011, 15:30   #8
Brush 1
Passed Away

rover 75 club se

Quote:
your spot on poppy, those caught nowadays for any crime seem to get better deal than the victims of crime due to the p.c do gooders, hang em and shoot them, then they dont come back for more. think of some poor soldier out in afghanland fighting for his country and wat happens here rent a scum burn his house down
Brush 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2011, 15:35   #9
Poppy
Banned

75 club 1.8 petrol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brush 1 View Post
your spot on poppy, those caught nowadays for any crime seem to get better deal than the victims of crime due to the p.c do gooders, hang em and shoot them, then they dont come back for more. think of some poor soldier out in afghanland fighting for his country and wat happens here rent a scum burn his house down

Hiya. Pc Brigade and do gooders do not exist....Do they...
Old 9th August 2011, 15:39   #10
Poppy
Banned

75 club 1.8 petrol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouseeric View Post
Spot on Poppy.

Eric

Thank you Eric.... I think so too....