Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 3rd July 2016, 18:49   #1
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts
Default Cheap 75 for sale

AT MG Northumbria today,we were approached by a rep from a lgarage who told us he had taken in a 75 as a p/x, it apparently is too good to auction. Its 1.8 n/a 2004 53 plate club in wedgwood blue, has around 74000 miles and service history. The garage are looking for a little more than trade value for it,and would like the car to go to an enthusiast. Don't know what price exactly but it has to be more than £300, if anyone fancies it,pm me and I will pass on the bloke's contact details.
PS I have asked permission from mods to post this.

Last edited by RPWC; 3rd July 2016 at 20:24.. Reason: typing error.
RPWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2016, 19:14   #2
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Having heard from a club member who contacted me for the contact details of the garage, and has enquired about it, it seems we were given incorrect information at first.The car has done 93000 miles, not the stated 74000,it has had 5 owners,and no history of HG modification done. There is also NOT a full service history as originally posted.
This being the case,I would imagine the car would not fetch more than the £300 trade price the garage had valued the car at. The member who enquired about the car has had photos sent to him by the garage,and will happily forward them on to any interested party, if you pm me in the first instance.

Bear in mind though ,I am at work all day, so if you don't get a reply straight away, it will be after working hours tomorrow before pms are answered, if not done tonight.
Old 6th July 2016, 21:29   #3
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

One to give a miss I would say

Brian
marinabrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2016, 21:33   #4
GeoffWW
Loves to post

Rover 75 CDTi Tourer Connoisseur SE Auto, Also fully restored Mk 2 1966 MG Midget

Default Cheap 75 for sale

I am the member who contacted Rich about the car. To help prevent overloading Rich (on present interest, just joking) with requests for the photos, I could be contacted for them through the daytime. Please send me a pm containing your e-mail address, and I will forward the 18 pics direct to anyone interested.

Judging by the current total lack of interest, other than viewing Rich's original entry, and his bump to forum members, there should not be much demand for this offer.

SWMBO and I fancied a change from the two moonstone Tourers we have had over the last 10 years, to a saloon,- sky blue in colour, and preferably a Connie SE again, hence my interest in the car. Since receiving the photos and more of my questions answered, I have decided I had no further interest in the car.

GeoffWW

Last edited by GeoffWW; 6th July 2016 at 21:37..
GeoffWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2016, 18:14   #5
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Also its not a connie Geoff,only a club. As I said , the information I and the others were given at the show is not what you were given,i.e. mileage,service history condition. I concur with Brian's thought.