Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 11th October 2015, 22:44   #1
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

Smile thanks to vindaloo

hello guys just wanted to say thanks to vindaloo for his help by giving me the email for obtaining my digital temp gauge.i bought one and it only took about 5 days for it to arrive. most of the parts the buider had still on the shelf from a group buy previously. very good quality and workmanship and is indeed a good product. he has enough for about 3 more units if anyones interested and maybe more if he can generate enough interest for a larger order. i dont really have time at the moment to take the reins for this as vindaloo probably knows its hard tedious work at times. jack the supplier has also asked me to put a heads up for tourer owners rear light problems as he has just produced an upgraded kit for the plastic clips and threaded inserts for the ballpins ( chinese to me as im a salloon man) fixer kit . these are on ebay apparently. im not promoting him or intending to in any way.... just trying to help other members who may need either of these items. regards xsport.
xsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2015, 14:20   #2
GeoffWW
Loves to post

Rover 75 CDTi Tourer Connoisseur SE Auto, Also fully restored Mk 2 1966 MG Midget

Just looked on E bay for the Tourer rear light repair kit. Cant see them anywhere. Please give more details.
GeoffWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2015, 17:48   #3
vindaloo
Ex Owner

MX-5 ND2 RF

Send him a message via eBay
bizzylizzy_2013 is his username.
vindaloo is offline   Reply With Quote