Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 22nd October 2014, 12:30   #61
tomcattom
Avid contributor

Typhoon ZT-T 190+, 220 Coupe, Rover Sport 420GSiT & ½ of a 216GTi

Just had confirmation from doopydug that the trial saloon loom fits the mk1 perfectly and he'll be testing on a mk2 for me next week.

I'll start working on completing the saloon looms for those that have requested them for the mk1 saloon while I await the result of testing on the mk2.
Old 22nd October 2014, 12:32   #62
tomcattom
Avid contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystabe View Post
I love one for a 2003 Tourer if/when you make some more!
Once I've got this group buy out of the way I plan to keep a small number 'in stock' so to speak to do one offs as required, at least until I run out of stock of parts. Although with the number of connectors I had to buy to start this off, it will be some time before I run out of parts!
Old 22nd October 2014, 12:48   #63
mystabe
Posted a thing or two

Mazda 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcattom View Post
Once I've got this group buy out of the way I plan to keep a small number 'in stock' so to speak to do one offs as required, at least until I run out of stock of parts. Although with the number of connectors I had to buy to start this off, it will be some time before I run out of parts!
No problem, I've lived with the randomish constant beep for nearly a year now so I can live with it for a bit longer! Drop me a pm when you have one available and I'll send you some money
Old 12th November 2014, 08:05   #64
tomcattom
Avid contributor

All pre-facelift saloon looms have now been posted. Apologies to those waiting for the facelift saloon, I'm still waiting to hear back from doopydug that the saloon loom fits the facelift cars okay before I go making the last few.

1. Rovering - 2003 Tourer - DEPOSIT RECEIVED - POSTED
2. julienhoulton - 2002 Tourer - DEPOSIT RECEIVED - POSTED
3. championdaddy - 2004 Tourer - DEPOSIT RECEIVED - POSTED
4. davel22 - Year? Tourer - DEPOSIT RECEIVED - POSTED
5. doopydug - Year? Saloon (testing loom for saloon compatibility, requires three more) - POSTED (SALOON SAMPLE FOR TESTING)
6. heli flyer - Year? Saloon - DEPOSIT RECEIVED
7. Airedale - Year? Tourer - DEPOSIT RECEIVED
8. Stubbers - 2001 Saloon
9. MevagisseyMedic - 2002 Tourer - DEPOSIT RECEIVED - POSTED
10. BernieM - 2003 Tourer - DEPOSIT RECEIVED - POSTED
11. Jdwoodhou - 2004 Saloon - DEPOSIT RECEIVED
12. radi8or - 2002 Saloon - DEPOSIT RECEIVED - POSTED
13. Jakg - 2004 Saloon - DEPOSIT RECEIVED - POSTED

Does anyone have contact details for Airedale, or know if he's about? He doesn't appear to have logged onto the forum since September and his loom has been sat here waiting to be posted for a good month or so now.

To those not on this list that have inquired about availability of looms, as soon as the remaining saloon looms have been tested I'll start work on another batch.
Old 19th November 2014, 18:38   #65
Andy Hatch

MG ZT-T

Hi Tom
May I put my name down for a loom for my ZT-T.
My hometown is Chesham so may be I could collect from you?

2003 / 310649
Old 19th November 2014, 21:05   #66
Jakg
This is my second home

N/A

Mine arrived the other day and I got it fitted over the weekend.

When I got the car the parking sensors worked ok but after a while they started beeping all on their own. Fixing it has been on my list for years but with a reversing camera I never got round to it and just unplugged them.

Im running without the camera now, or a rear view mirror (long story) so it's been a real pain.

I had a bad experience taking the rear bumper off on a 75 (scratched both rear wings badly) but it wasn't so bad as I was expecting - although all the screws were seized, but plastic screws disintegrated and I cracked a tail light re-installing the bumper...

Anyway - parking sensors look to work again now!
Old 20th November 2014, 09:19   #67
tomcattom
Avid contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Hatch View Post
Hi Tom
May I put my name down for a loom for my ZT-T.
My hometown is Chesham so may be I could collect from you?

2003 / 310649
The prices mentioned in this thread include postage, so I'll have to work out what the price is for collection. It won't save you a huge amount since the postage isn't very much, but you're welcome to collect if I'm about.

heli flyer will be testing a loom on a facelift saloon for me when I post one out next week, so all the initial looms are nearly done, so I should be in a position to start making more for those that want them in the next week or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakg View Post
Mine arrived the other day and I got it fitted over the weekend.

When I got the car the parking sensors worked ok but after a while they started beeping all on their own. Fixing it has been on my list for years but with a reversing camera I never got round to it and just unplugged them.

Im running without the camera now, or a rear view mirror (long story) so it's been a real pain.

I had a bad experience taking the rear bumper off on a 75 (scratched both rear wings badly) but it wasn't so bad as I was expecting - although all the screws were seized, but plastic screws disintegrated and I cracked a tail light re-installing the bumper...

Anyway - parking sensors look to work again now!
I'm glad to hear they're working
Old 20th November 2014, 16:56   #68
Andy Hatch

MG ZT-T

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcattom View Post
The prices mentioned in this thread include postage, so I'll have to work out what the price is for collection. It won't save you a huge amount since the postage isn't very much, but you're welcome to collect if I'm about.

heli flyer will be testing a loom on a facelift saloon for me when I post one out next week, so all the initial looms are nearly done, so I should be in a position to start making more for those that want them in the next week or so.

I'm glad to hear they're working
Ok Tom
That's fine just let me know when ready and we can then decide collection or post.
regards Andy H.
Old 30th December 2014, 16:08   #69
Tim_Burgess
This is my second home

1999 75 Connoisseur SE 2.5, 2000 75 Classic SE 2.0, 2012 Lancia Delta 3, 2016 Dacia Sandero Ambiance

I wish I'd seen this thread a couple of weeks ago. Fitted 4 new sensors and I've spent all day trying to sort out the previous owners bodgery and the wires are just so corroded I've given up.

What would be the lead time on a loom for a 53 plate ZT-T Mk1?
Old 30th December 2014, 16:21   #70
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts
Default Loom

I had got a loom for my 52 MG ZTT never fitted cos they rectified themselves, now I have a 53 Connie tourer do you think they will fit???

Julien
Closed Thread