Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

View Poll Results: How did you hear about the 75 and ZT Club?
I got a club flyer on my car 15 0.83%
Internet search 1,447 79.77%
Linked from another website 169 9.32%
Word of mouth / recommendation 244 13.45%
Press Ganged 11 0.61%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1814. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2nd February 2015, 11:47   #561
grteam
Avid contributor

75 Mk II CDTi Saloon ''Charlie Bravo Tango''

Hello All,
I am honoured to be part of this forum, where so many usefull knowledge is being shared, I wanted to get a 75 for a long time, immediatly after purchasing this one I looked for info and reviews, and this forum proved at a glance to be run by serious people and was as a good choice as the car itself. Unfortunately my other pocket tearing hobby (my BMW 1100 GS bike) and high prices in Belgium still keep me from owning another 75 or ZT (fancying for an auto gearbox tourer), but still the people around just make me feel among friends. Looking forward to join a meeting in South England, I am few hours away, swimming past the channel included.
Cheers, Horia
grteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2015, 15:14   #562
thebox

Rover 75 Tourer

Google
thebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2015, 15:22   #563
Birkinshaw.mike

rover 75

looking for answers to my rover issues , and this seems to be the place very impressed with the amount of detail that's available i have a rover 75 diesel 2002 reg its in reasonable condition had some fuel issues and changed the ITP what a job stink of diesel still lol
at the moment got question about top mount o/s where to get one from ?
Birkinshaw.mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2015, 20:48   #564
Benedict

Rover 75 CDT

Just bought my first Rover 75, a diesel 51 plate. Have couple of issues such as water ingress and airbag light on, Google them and found this wonderful club. What fantastic people with so much experience to call upon to help solve your problems....looking forward to reading more posts and contributing, something I've never done before or thought I'd ever do. I'm hooked.
Benedict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2015, 11:09   #565
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

I Googled "rover 75 diesel thermostat" as my new car was not heating up and it led me to this site. The information on the site was so useful that I paid my £10 as a thank you
another_clean_sheet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2015, 06:08   #566
mikedoubleu

Rover 75 Saloon

So, like many others, I found my way here through a Google search. After deciding it was time to move on from my old car (a Saab 9-3 Convertible) I wanted a family Diesel saloon that I could get some performance out of.

I've always coveted the 75 for its exceptional engineering and comfort, and when I happened past a spares and repair Club SE in Zircon Silver (MUM) on eBay for not much money, I knew it had to be my next project.

I've now got her back on the road with a new MOT and have to say I'm chuffed to bits with her, such a lovely drive.

I have a few bits to do on her, mainly replace the offside wing due to a small crease, full service, and I'm hoping to send te ECU off to BigRuss for him to work his magic.

It's great to meet you all

Mike
mikedoubleu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2015, 14:55   #567
deltic08
Avid contributor

52 ZT 190 Solar Red. 54 ZT 190 SE Ignition Blue. 54 ZT 190 SE Rio Red. 05 ZT 1.8T Aurora

Thank you all for such a warm welcome.

I joined because already owning two 2.5 190 saloons, one original and one face lifted, I want to buy a ZT-T and fully restore in monogram paint to SE spec and all the goodies if available. Having never done this before I am under confident about it and feel I need support and advice along the way.
I have had Rovers and Triumphs since 1969 and still own two 3.5 SD1s and a Triumph Stag but the ZT is the most attractive and fun to drive of them all.

Last edited by deltic08; 23rd March 2015 at 15:16..
deltic08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2015, 19:15   #568
TetreRouge13

MG ZT-T

Thumbs up

I've been a member on another MGR forum since I bought our ZT-T a good few years ago and noticed regular references to this one, so I've been lurking for a fair time but have now joined this one. I imagine a fair number of us are involved in several forums. I'm also on Pistonheads as well.
We bought our car five and a half years ago and are the third owners. First one was an MGR employee (reg letters are KX) and it had 84k on it, now on 174k. During that time it's got through a good few tyres of the expensive variety, three clutches and caused headaches over some weird electrical problems which would take too long to go through here. There have been some John Cleese moments when I've seriously considered thrashing it to within an inch of its life, but it keeps on coming back. I can't seem to get rid of it. What does one replace a car that is that good to drive for so little money with......
It's a BRG facelift estate with 11 spoke 18" rims and I've only ever seen a couple of those, mine was the only one at Zed10. Anyway, nice to be here.
TetreRouge13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2015, 15:08   #569
Olik
Banned

03 Rover 75 Classic Diesel Auto saloon. 04 Connie CDTI saloon. Auto saloon.

Default New 2002 75 2.0 Club SE Tourer owner here: )

As an ex Volvo/Saab estate owner I bought a 75 on a whim recently & am now a convert: )

I simply checked it out via search engines after I bought it!! And here I am. Lots of car for very little, I'm not complaining.
John.
Olik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2015, 16:20   #570
leejay1975

mg zt

Smile Nice place ...............

finally i have found somewhere to talk about my motor lol .
just sort of stumbled across this place thanks google search really ..
well my name is lee and i have jus got hold of an mg zt 1.8 not quick but looks lovely .. its a 53 plate half leather with custom dash ..

from sunny surrey .....
leejay1975 is offline   Reply With Quote