Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Was it you?
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 14th November 2014, 19:55   #11
KRISTLEE
I really should get out more.......

None at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzublu View Post
Mine hasn't moved for 2 weeks, so i didn't see anything
I would have known if it was you Ronnie, it would have been like the Christmas lights had been turned on with the pampered ones chrome reflecting along York Road lol

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE
KRISTLEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2014, 20:43   #12
Groundhog
Posted a thing or two

Citroen C5 Aircross

Looking forward to seeing you guys when I drive down from Blackhall to Asda
Groundhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2014, 21:35   #13
KRISTLEE

None at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray55 View Post
Looking forward to seeing you guys when I drive down from Blackhall to Asda
Alright mate,

I just got back last night from work so you won`t have seen me lol but did you manage to spot or bump into any others?

Lee

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE
Old 10th December 2014, 15:04   #14
Groundhog
Posted a thing or two

Citroen C5 Aircross

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISTLEE View Post
Alright mate,

I just got back last night from work so you won`t have seen me lol but did you manage to spot or bump into any others?

Lee
Hi Lee. No I didn't spot anyone but I'm down that way regular so you never know. I've spotted one or two 75s in Morrison's and Asda a few times
Groundhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2014, 15:09   #15
suzublu
This is my second home

rover 75 1.8 vvc club se wedgwood blue

Thanked 7,142 Times in 4,642 Posts

I always park over the road in the Museum car park, loads of room :xmas-smiley-024:
suzublu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2014, 11:29   #16
JA76
Regular poster

MG ZT-T 160

Seen that 75 myself, it was parked up at the top of park road/catcote road looked in excellent condition.
There seems to be a growing number of 75 & zt's in the town now, must be catching lol
JA76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2014, 17:08   #17
KRISTLEE

None at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA76 View Post
Seen that 75 myself, it was parked up at the top of park road/catcote road looked in excellent condition.
There seems to be a growing number of 75 & zt's in the town now, must be catching lol
Aye mate every one I spot in the town looks in excellent condition.... feel like mine is bringing the standards down... if you ever spot my Firefrost ZT-T PY04 KUU please don't look or get too close lol... it's getting there though.

Lee.

Old 12th December 2014, 17:57   #18
JA76
Regular poster

MG ZT-T 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISTLEE View Post
Aye mate every one I spot in the town looks in excellent condition.... feel like mine is bringing the standards down... if you ever spot my Firefrost ZT-T PY04 KUU please don't look or get too close lol... it's getting there though.
Lol mines looking worse for wear now after smashing the front bumper and intercooler on a huge curb in that pea soup the other wk, think allot are a work in progress nowadays lol
Will lkeep a look out for you round town, can't miss mine though its the only trophy blue tourer in the town
Old 13th December 2014, 10:49   #19
KRISTLEE

None at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA76 View Post
Lol mines looking worse for wear now after smashing the front bumper and intercooler on a huge curb in that pea soup the other wk, think allot are a work in progress nowadays lol
Will lkeep a look out for you round town, can't miss mine though its the only trophy blue tourer in the town
Trophy Blue...nice colour mate.

As you know mine is Firefrost Red...in the process of de-chroming bits and all that is left are the door handles to vinyl wrap black...alloys were done black in the summer n had a go at spraying the grill and chrome surrounding black last time but forgot to do the crash bar so it sticks out grey like a sore thumb lol

Lee.

Old 13th December 2014, 18:48   #20
JA76
Regular poster

MG ZT-T 160

Sounds good
I like Firefrost red, always looks stunning when its polished up
I need to refurb my wheels, they were lovely when i got it but soon found out they hadn't been prepped right and no lacquer so looking tatty now
Problem is can't decided on a colour, I fancied either matt black, white or a star burst silver lol
was also thinking about colour coding the roof rails but a little unsure as to how it would look though