Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd March 2020, 22:49   #1
admiralalcatraz
Avid contributor

2000 Rover 75 Saloon 1.8 Club SE/ 2004 Rover 75 Contemporary T 1.8T / 2005/55 Rover 75 Classic T

Default Problem? Well I didn't think so?!

So while I am going through the drama of putting a fresh MOT on 'Das Coupe'. I am using my Club SE 1.8 (a name for which hasn't been so forthcoming). She has put in a sterling performance. Over the last few days. I was driving back from first aid course this evening for work, turned left out if a junction, and all of a sudden I have loads more power?! It's never been what I would call slow (I aren't particularly heavy footed anyway). But now it's got so much more pep lower down and seemingly alot more torque up hills.

I have instantly thought fuel filter, I have had it approaching a year and everything else has been done and don't know how long it has been on, so I have ordered one.

Anyone else had this? Never seen anything before. Aside from an old 406 diesel I had years ago that used to loose power around roundabouts. Turned out to be a dodgy wiring connector to the fuel regulator on the fuel rail.

Sent from my MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited by admiralalcatraz; 3rd March 2020 at 07:15..
admiralalcatraz is offline   Reply With Quote