Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22nd June 2017, 10:47   #26
EastPete
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTi Classic saloon, MGB GT, Skoda Yeti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveluck View Post
However having said that - lot of reports that the tazu master gives a lighter clutch ( if you can live with running the copper pipe and the reported " noise " from that pipe.)

I'll be getting slave and master from tazu but I'm thinking the issue withe copper pipe will not be so severe for me as it is a lhd. ( More or less straight through the bulk head to the slave. Very few bends and twists when compared to the rhd - ever hopeful..)
Dave

The Tazu MC copper pipe will certainly be easier to fit on the LHD cars - not all diesels seem to suffer from noise problems with the copper pipe (there must be something funny about my car) !. You could get a short flexible hose made up for the LHD car- it will be much shorter than the one for RHD cars, so could work quite well. I think the Tazu MC itself is good - it needs two things to make it perfect:

-Re-design of the angle of the rear pipe outlet, so the pipework exits at the correct angle to go through the bulkhead
- A plastic or flexible hose of the correct diameter (similar to OEM MCs) in place of the copper pipe .

Let us know how you get on with the work.

Cheers

Pete
EastPete is offline   Reply With Quote