Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > The Market
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 4th May 2007, 21:21   #1
Chilljohn
Posted a thing or two

MG HS PHEV

Default Kyocera Minolta FS-1020D laser printer (NEW)

1200dpi
duplex
16mb
21 pages per min
black and white

£80 collected , bit extra to meet half way , and postage can be arranged cost to be confirmed

rrp of this printer is £235

i like to think my self as an honest seller and anyone that has bought off me in the past has never complained

After Buying this it turned out we needed colour Laser instead of black and white (doh) so here it is at a sensible starting price as its brand new , the box has been opened to check all is there but the printer has not been removed or unwrapped , any questions please ask

Kyocera Mita FS-1020D – the advanced desktop printer with duplex as standard
Imagine how much more you could achieve with a fully featured workgroup printer right on your desktop. That’s exactly what the FS-1020D can offer you. With its compact size, fast 20ppm print speed and integrated duplex functionality its ideal for every desktop environment. Its powerful controller, very attractive purchase price and outstandingly low cost per page, the lowest in its class, make it even more attractive.Imagine how much more you could achieve with a fully-featured workgroup printer right on your desktop. Thanks to its compact size and attractive purchase price the FS-1020D is a perfect fit for your office desktop. An integrated paper cassette offers convenience and protection that a conventional paper tray or paper cassette can’t match. The FS-1020D delivers the performance and paper-handling capabilities you’d expect from a workgroup printer. Double-sided printing functionality comes as standard. A4 printing.EcosysECOnomy. ECOlogy. SYStem printingECOSYS is Kyocera Mita’s proven printing technology that eliminates the expense and waste ofconventional cartridge systems. ECOSYS is a breakthrough in economical, ecological and system printing.The FS-1020D has the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) in its class thanks to Kyocera Mita’s innovativeECOSYS technology. Unlike conventional printers, the FS-1020D uses long-life components that dispensewith the need for regular replacement of expensive cartridges. The only consumable that you have to payfor is the toner. And because the high-capacity toner cassette for the FS-1020D lasts for as many as 7,200 A4pages (at 5% coverage), the cost-per-page is far lower than comparable products from other manufacturers.ECOSYS

Free enable of digital speedo readout on message centre (takes 2 mins)

Free Vis motor testing, via obd port courtesy of my delphi so no need to take anything apart, along with free code scan including abs and airbag message me for details

Last edited by Chilljohn; 5th May 2007 at 13:19..
Chilljohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2007, 17:37   #2
Chilljohn
Posted a thing or two

MG HS PHEV

no one wants before i ebay ?? any offers will be considered (resonable)

Free Vis motor testing, via obd port courtesy of my delphi so no need to take anything apart, along with free code scan including abs and airbag message me for details
Old 5th May 2007, 18:58   #3
JohnDotCom

Rover 75 FaceLift Tourer CDTi 170BHP Auto ConnSE 2005 Model Starlight Silver

John, You may not be aware the Laser printer has now been deleted and replaced by Model No: FS-1030D which is available for
£170 inc VAT & Delivered, New.
Best of luck with your sale, Im sure you will have no trouble selling it on EBay if no one requires it on here.
The Colour Lasers seem to be the growing choice now and with Samsung and HP with models from £159 prices are tumbling.
Anyone thinking of buying one of the Cheap colour ones watch the costs of replacement toner, sometimes dearer than a new Laser!

Last edited by JohnDotCom; 5th May 2007 at 19:03.. Reason: Updated info
JohnDotCom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2007, 21:22   #4
Chilljohn
Posted a thing or two

MG HS PHEV

yup i know sadly lol replaced it with a new hp colour still think its a bargin though bearing in mind its never been out the box the FS-1030D has 32 mb and 1 ppm ectra as far as i am aware