Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 29th January 2019, 22:00   #291
Les4048
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer/ MG ZT-T 400

Thanked 1,523 Times in 869 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr bountyfull View Post
Or a £700 Bumper, still hurting!
That’s a huge ouch
Les4048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2019, 06:28   #292
tantallon
Gets stuck in

ROVER 75 SALOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les4048 View Post
That’s a huge ouch
And still a good man according to some
tantallon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2019, 07:01   #293
Les4048
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer/ MG ZT-T 400

Thanked 1,523 Times in 869 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantallon View Post
And still a good man according to some
Well to be honest he was to me up until all this happened and his silence is deafening unfortunately, all very sad, unfortunate and unnecessary
Les4048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2019, 07:37   #294
Canonite
This is my second home

BMW 330d Tourer, MG ZT 180 SE XPG, VW Polo 6R 1.2 TDI Bluemotion

At the time, the moderators here wanted the emerging issues about Sean dealt with in private, out of the public forums, threads locked repeatedly etc, which I think was completely wrong. It’s all well and good taking his subscription payments, but to then not allow the members who were getting ripped off to complain....well... that speaks volumes about the club.
Whether or not he intended for one last epic fraud is anyone’s guess, maybe it was indeed out of his hands and he just buried his head in the sand, who knows.

People should realise though, he wasn’t only on this forum, he was on them all, for almost every marque, that includes specific groups over Facebook where there are large volumes of complaints against him there too for the same reasons. The magnitude of the problem was massive, I dread to think the total amount of money he collected from customers, for items he didn’t even own or be in the possession of.

This forum gave him a platform, then to some degree protected him at the start of his problems. The repeated requests to close and delete threads about him are unwelcome, those people would feel rather differently if it was them who had been defrauded out of £700+, have some empathy for your fellow enthusiasts men.

Until everyone is refunded, the posts should stay.
Canonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2019, 08:11   #295
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonite View Post
At the time, the moderators here wanted the emerging issues about Sean dealt with in private, out of the public forums, threads locked repeatedly etc, which I think was completely wrong. It’s all well and good taking his subscription payments, but to then not allow the members who were getting ripped off to complain....well... that speaks volumes about the club.
Whether or not he intended for one last epic fraud is anyone’s guess, maybe it was indeed out of his hands and he just buried his head in the sand, who knows.

People should realise though, he wasn’t only on this forum, he was on them all, for almost every marque, that includes specific groups over Facebook where there are large volumes of complaints against him there too for the same reasons. The magnitude of the problem was massive, I dread to think the total amount of money he collected from customers, for items he didn’t even own or be in the possession of.

This forum gave him a platform, then to some degree protected him at the start of his problems. The repeated requests to close and delete threads about him are unwelcome, those people would feel rather differently if it was them who had been defrauded out of £700+, have some empathy for your fellow enthusiasts men.

I couldn't have worded it better myself, there is a trail of broken promises, lies, and out and out theft and fraud that follow this man around the internet.

While I was a trader and had access the the commercial member lounge, I had many disagreements with Sean, mainly to do with his treatment of his "customers"

It's a shame there isn't any paper trail leading back to this scammer, as on the surface at least, he has walked away with many thousands of pounds from decent hardworking folk

But you are right, there was certainly a concerted effort to "sweep things under the carpet" in regards to Radioguy by the backroom of this forum in the hope that a resolution could be found, without any responsibility taken for the fact the forum was used as a platform for his advertising.

Rightly or wrongly, many believe that having trader status on the owners club means you are somehow bound by certain standards of conduct, or indeed are endorsed by the OC, in reality all it means is you are paying a higher rate of subscription charges without any vetting whatsoever.

Hopefully he will eventually get his comeuppance, but I wouldn't hold your breath

Brian
marinabrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2019, 08:25   #296
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonite View Post

In light of your comments Alan, I for one have changed my mind about closing the thread. For the reasons you stated, leave it open. I was one of the lucky ones who got good service from Sean, but that was years ago. How the ones who lost out, will get their money back I don’t know. Not a sign of him on Facebook in 12 months. It feels as though he has put 2 fingers up.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2019, 09:08   #297
Darcydog
This is my second home

Thanked 3,170 Times in 2,096 Posts

It’s all very sad. I bought a Star and touch wood it’s been OK apart from poor Sat Nav performance.

All this has has done for me is to confirm that upgrading via a DD unit is a bit of a gamble when I can and do get better performance from my iPhone.

Better to pay a fiver for a phone holder IMO.
Darcydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2019, 09:57   #298
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl52krz View Post
To be honest, I did not like the way he worked, and I would never deal with him, fullstop. He is probably on his yacht in the Bahamas now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
never purchased from him and never would have, personally I think any threads regarding him on here should be closed as he is no longer a member on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yella Fella View Post
I agree. Hes not in a position to defend himself or comment on here so in the interest of fairness maybe the thread should be closed.
Hi Glenn
The reason I said close the thread was not so he could defend himself as he could not in my opinion, he already tried that and failed, my reason was that it gives him a small platform of supporters whom some manage to receive their items, albeit after weeks of waiting & even then some fond the items to be faulty.

Lets not forget I doubt he ever put any of his own money into the ventures as he always wanted 50% put up front by the members when in reality that cost was mostly the whole price of the item anyway so yes that was my reason behind say close the thread but the more I have read and thought about it, yes keep the thread/threads open but maybe move it to the social forum.

I doubt any member will ever get their item or money back, that is unless they all sign a petition and officially report it to the right authorities as a big international fraud ? if that can even be done maybe some whom knows about Law can post and tell us.

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Last edited by Arctic; 30th January 2019 at 19:37.. Reason: Spelling
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2019, 10:12   #299
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinabrian View Post
I
Quote:
couldn't have worded it better myself, there is a trail of broken promises, lies, and out and out theft and fraud that follow this man around the internet.
While I was a trader and had access the the commercial member lounge, I had many disagreements with Sean, mainly to do with his treatment of his "customers"

It's a shame there isn't any paper trail leading back to this scammer, as on the surface at least, he has walked away with many thousands of pounds from decent hardworking folk

But you are right, there was certainly a concerted effort to "sweep things under the carpet" in regards to Radioguy by the backroom of this forum in the hope that a resolution could be found, without any responsibility taken for the fact the forum was used as a platform for his advertising.

Rightly or wrongly, many believe that having trader status on the owners club means you are somehow bound by certain standards of conduct, or indeed are endorsed by the OC, in reality all it means is you are paying a higher rate of subscription charges without any vetting whatsoever.

Hopefully he will eventually get his comeuppance, but I wouldn't hold your breath

Brian
Hi Brian.
I have just done a quick search and I can not believe how many forums he was/is on read his own post 18

https://www.mytreg.com/index.php?/to...cing-radioguy/

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2019, 10:25   #300
wullie480
This is my second home

Thanked 1,022 Times in 786 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Hi Brian.
I have just done a quick search and I can not believe how many forums he was/is on read his own post 18

https://www.mytreg.com/index.php?/to...cing-radioguy/
RadioGuy's PhotoRadioGuy
14 June 2015 - 07:06 PM
Okay here we go !
I am not sure what would be best for you folks but I would like to offer either a group buy or a coupon code for forum members
to purchase head units. For the first one I would like to offer a 50% refund to someone that would like to order one
upon writing of a review , an objective review that is. That's why I do this in public !
This was a review for example on BMW Radios a couple of years ago. (It doesnt have to be this elaborate)
http://forum.e46fana...d.php?t=1012620

www.Tregradios.com is a specialty division of NAVALLSTORE.COM
I am Sean Moore, Owner. We are still tweaking the website as of June 14th, but should be done this week.

We have been providing Touareg head units to Touareg owners!
We have been proudly supplying the Head unit market since 2007 !

We have an Office in the UK (Clacton on Sea, Essex) which serves the UK and EU markets.
Its Brick and Mortar with an excellent technician ! We actually repair or
replace from there.

We have developed unique solutions which we and only we have.
Such as an Analog to Digital Output signal converter to change the
Analog Signal from some head units to be able to operate with Digital Amplifiers
and this saving costs installing aftermarket head units.

We have also developed an inexpensive built in or built out DAB solution
that works with our own APP for Android on screen DAB and DAB+ reception

With us ,all warranties , service and sales are UK Based for Europe.
We have a team of fitters and are able to service all needs.

Our customers stay with us because we stay in touch:
Our after sales service includes

- Notifying you and testing updates as they become available
- Notifying and providing Navigation Map updates as they become available
- Access to our TRADE UP program which is a Part Ex program that allows you to "trade in" your older technology
towards the purchase of newer technology as it becomes available
- Special Club discounts

Check us out !
I Hope to be a part of your community for many years to come !
Any Questions concerns or constructive criticisms are most welcomed.
My email is [email protected]
Cheers

We are also:
www.75andzt.com
www.bmwradios.com
www.navallstore.com
www.androiddab.com
www.vw-radios.com (Coming soon)