Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 19th February 2019, 14:00   #1
madone
Posted a thing or two

none

Cool 53 reg Royal Blue Conn SE CDT Auto ***SOLD***

After owning this car since 15 February 2005 it is with great sadness that I am going to have to part company. Because of where I live in Durham City parking is a nightmare and as this car is garaged I need to make room for the wife's CRV.

First registered on 1 September 2003 and now with 126,000 miles. It has been serviced annually by local Rover dealership and then X Part dealer Henderson's since Rovers closure. I have all the documents and bills and I have always insisted the garage uses the MG Rover service sheets (yes I have all copies). Last service and MOT was done in August 2018 including new rear springs, shock absorbers, Corteco pulley and belts.

Over the years I have fitted a pre project drive dash, fork alloys, wood wheel and gear stick, boot warning triangle and pair of storage holders. Jules in tank pump and original under bonnet pump also a few years ago. Also 4 injectors from Lynx have been fitted. No doubt I have missed somethings so happy to answer any questions.

A couple of negatives are the roof will need spraying again. About 12 years ago a golf ball bounced off it in the rear corner and was resprayed but it is now looking a bit glum. Also both key fobs will need renewing as the open buttons have broken off. I know a wizard who is happy to repair them by post if need be.

All the toys work i.e. cruise control, heated seats, rear sunblind, FBH, memory drivers seat and it even has a drivers side cup holder. Originally a 116 version then the wizard upgraded to 135 then a bit extra to 160.

It is without doubt the best and most comfortable car I have ever owned and still drives like the day I bought her. I really would like a forum member to be the next owner and for £750 its priced to sell quickly.

I will take some pictures and send by email if requested. Not sure how to put them on here.

Thanks for all the enquiries. The car has today been sold I'm pleased to say to a member of the club.

Last edited by madone; 21st February 2019 at 08:23.. Reason: sold
madone is offline   Reply With Quote