Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 19th January 2019, 17:21   #1
whitelion58
Regular poster

2001 CDT Tourer and 04 LPG V6 Connie

Cool 51 plate CDT Tourer Connie.****SOLD****

It is with sadness that we have decided to sell Darcy, out 51 plate CDT Connie Tourer. We have had the car almost exactly eight years and put 80k miles of superb motoring on the clock, which now stands at 158k.

First, the bad bit. You will see my post on the technical forum – there is a fault in the clutch. Occasionally the pedal will just go to the floor and do nothing, although pulling the pedal back up and pumping has restored it – for a while I suppose. The DMF, clutch and slave were replaced about four years ago and the master was swapped this summer when we first had the problem – which then did not recur for 6 months. It could be the master again, or the slave. I have been quoted £483 by “A1-clutch” for a new slave and clutch, labour included.

Now for the good bits. It had the X-Power 135bhp re-map from new. This car has been properly maintained and is easily capable of many years more service, if you mend the clutch. When we first got it I did the usual list of tweaks – blanked off the EGR (I still have the parts and will go with the car if you want to re-instate), Plenum rodding eye, bonnet release, etc… In our ownership it has always been serviced properly and anything it needed was fitted with quality parts.

It is on four good Toyo Proxes - two replaced last August at £150. This year it had a new battery, both fuel pumps, and NGK MAF, front springs and mounts, track rod ends. It also has all filters including the PCV.

The photos are from April, when we had a professional deep valet including carpet shampoo and fitted new Richbrook mats – it looked practically new!
It has also recently had all brake lines replaced in copper. You see the picture – it has been well cared for.

I want £300 for the car, collected from SY13 postcode. I would advise using a trailer as I cannot say if/when the clutch will play up again.
Here are the pics:

If they dont load properly, here is a direct link to the album

https://imgur.com/a/13zod6q

Tim
whitelion58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2019, 07:42   #2
whitelion58
Regular poster

2001 CDT Tourer and 04 LPG V6 Connie

***SOLD***

... to be repaired and live on under new ownership.
whitelion58 is offline   Reply With Quote