Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 30th November 2006, 00:05   #1
Kandyman
Banned

ROVER 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE Limousine 2004

Default David Attenborough

Sir David Attenborough's distinguished career in broadcasting now spans more than 50 years. It began in 1952 when he joined BBC Television Talks Department at Alexandra Palace. In 1954 he launched the first of his famous Zoo Quest series which, over the next 10 years, took him to the wilder parts of the world. In between times, his programmes included political broadcasts, archaeological quizzes, short stories, gardening and religious programmes.
------------------------------

In April 2006, to celebrate naturalist David Attenborough's 80th birthday, the public were asked to vote on their favourite of his television moments. This clip of the lyrebird was voted number one. A Lyrebird is either of two species of ground-dwelling Australian birds, most notable for their extraordinary ability to mimic natural and artificial sounds from their environment.

http://www.devilducky.com/media/46386/

I have watched him over the years and his programs are great and very well filmed.

i watched The Blue Planet a few weeks back, a 4 dvd box set which was great to watch and some of the under water shot were fantastic and made better watching on my 42" plasma

I have now got the Planet Earth and will look forward to spending a afternoon watching it.
Kandyman is offline   Reply With Quote