Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 4th June 2015, 08:20   #471
LZ0
Regular poster

Rover 75 Tourer CDTI Auto 2003, Rover 75 CDTI Facelift, Rover 416Si K-series 1995

I've just PM you the requested info Mat (DMGRS). Please let me know when you send it. Thanks in advance!

Update (16th June 2015 at 09:15): I just got the seals. Thank you very much for this DMGRS. Unfortunately the leak is still there.

Update (23rd June 2015): I got a new piston from Tazu parts. For now the there is no evidence of leak. The pedal feels great.

Last edited by LZ0; 23rd June 2015 at 10:13.. Reason: Update
LZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2015, 08:52   #472
wullie480
This is my second home

Thanked 1,022 Times in 786 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
I can only advise you email them every few days until you get an answer.

I was never rude with them and always kept it polite and they eventually answered so I suggest you stick with the same formula

That plans not working for me still no response.
A full top up is only lasting around 1.5 - 2 weeks so I now need to source a new master what a waste of money that was.
Old 16th June 2015, 10:31   #473
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wullie480 View Post
That plans not working for me still no response.
A full top up is only lasting around 1.5 - 2 weeks so I now need to source a new master what a waste of money that was.
Hi Wullie.
Sorry to hear about your waste of money, this can not be right surely, any other company would be subject to trading standards? also how many members are in this situation also whom ever the part was purchased from should be dealing with this.

From direct source or middle third party persons, if you purchase lets say shoes etc from a shop you deal with them, they then deal with the manufacturer, how hard is it for this tazu to replace the Mk11 for a Mk 1 someone should start an online petition or every person on the forum whom as one of these kits and it is not working should all email them every day or evening if possible for the next week.

Maybe then they will help the customers just a thought, what a shame for all those whom find them selves in this position through no fault of there own it make you truly good luck guys hope it works out for you all.

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2015, 10:58   #474
Ched
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT V8, MGZT 135 derv ,MG TF 135

Even IF my MK2 is replaced with a MK1 I'll still be out of pocket, everyone who bought this version should have been given their money back, no questions asked and it should have been taken off the market until the problem was solved, end of.
Ched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2015, 15:48   #475
wullie480
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Hi Wullie.
Sorry to hear about your waste of money, this can not be right surely, any other company would be subject to trading standards? also how many members are in this situation also whom ever the part was purchased from should be dealing with this.

From direct source or middle third party persons, if you purchase lets say shoes etc from a shop you deal with them, they then deal with the manufacturer, how hard is it for this tazu to replace the Mk11 for a Mk 1 someone should start an online petition or every person on the forum whom as one of these kits and it is not working should all email them every day or evening if possible for the next week.

Maybe then they will help the customers just a thought, what a shame for all those whom find them selves in this position through no fault of there own it make you truly good luck guys hope it works out for you all.

I'm going to drop Andy a pm as a 37 mile run to work and back and the fluid leak is getting worse. My work boots are covered thankfully I took it to make sure it was ok as the mrs has been stuck a few times with it.
I'll need to source a master ASAP and I'm not very happy with the lack of response or assistance from tazu.
I purchased this instead of an OEM thinking that would be it for a while yet here I am back to square one.
I'm not sure I'm prepared to repair it anymore might be time to park it up and strip it.
Old 16th June 2015, 15:50   #476
wullie480
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ched View Post
Even IF my MK2 is replaced with a MK1 I'll still be out of pocket, everyone who bought this version should have been given their money back, no questions asked and it should have been taken off the market until the problem was solved, end of.
Couldn't agree more.
Old 16th June 2015, 16:19   #477
KWIL
Precise

Rover 75 Tourer 2.5KV6 Connoisseur SE

I had one of the original Mk1s, it lasted about 5 minutes.

That is how long it stayed fitted before rejecting it as not fit for purpose, (rigid pipe, terrible to fit etc). Seems I was right to stay out of all of this.
KWIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2015, 18:11   #478
wullie480
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWIL View Post
I had one of the original Mk1s, it lasted about 5 minutes.

That is how long it stayed fitted before rejecting it as not fit for purpose, (rigid pipe, terrible to fit etc). Seems I was right to stay out of all of this.
Wish I had as well.
I've messaged Andy and messaged tazu again maybe this time they'll reply.

Unless I can get a refund as it's not fit for purpose or a replacement sorted then the wife's zt will be retired as im not throwing anymore money into it.
I'll keep what I need or possibly need for mine and scrap the rest.
Old 9th July 2015, 10:46   #479
Ched
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT V8, MGZT 135 derv ,MG TF 135

I'd like to say thanks to Wojciech at Tazu for sending me foc a replacement MK1 master, hopefully for me now a closure on this.
Ched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2015, 11:21   #480
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

[
Quote:
QUOTE=wullie480;2025212]Wish I had as well.
I've messaged Andy and messaged tazu again maybe this time they'll reply.

Unless I can get a refund as it's not fit for purpose or a replacement sorted then the wife's zt will be retired as im not throwing anymore money into it.
I'll keep what I need or possibly need for mine and scrap the rest.
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ched View Post
I'd like to say thanks to Wojciech at Tazu for sending me foc a replacement MK1 master, hopefully for me now a closure on this.
Hopefully Wullie /Tom and others may have a chance now then, if Tazu are starting to listen and replace the faulty MK2 for a MK1 keep the pressure up lads.

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote