Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 11th July 2020, 20:49   #161
Bob Williams
Loves to post

MG ZT-T+

There is a dorchester red 75 in Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, which the present owner bought when it was about 18 months old. It is registration No V464 LNO but I don't know the spec. I spoke to him once because in 2000 I bought a new dorchester red 2.0 V6 Club SE and I lived just round the corner from him. Mine went straight onto a personal plate so I don't know what the subsequent registration was but I sold it in 2003 when I bought a green CDTI 75 Tourer via Souls of Olney as a special factory offer of a new car for 30% discount!
Bob Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2020, 21:12   #162
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Williams View Post
There is a dorchester red 75 in Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, which the present owner bought when it was about 18 months old. It is registration No V464 LNO but I don't know the spec. I spoke to him once because in 2000 I bought a new dorchester red 2.0 V6 Club SE and I lived just round the corner from him. Mine went straight onto a personal plate so I don't know what the subsequent registration was but I sold it in 2003 when I bought a green CDTI 75 Tourer via Souls of Olney as a special factory offer of a new car for 30% discount!
Thanks for the info Bob, I have added that to my list.
Old 13th July 2020, 13:45   #163
Allegroboi
Posted a thing or two

2.0 CDTi Tourer Connie SE auto Royal Blue/Dorchester red connie V6 with Aubergine interior

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikey View Post
I'm bumping Tam's old thread back up to see how many of the previously mentioned Dorchester red cars are still going, and also to see if there are any members that know of any others.

I am compiling a list to see if I can trace the ones that we all know about.
Mine is still going strong YPG496 and was at the NEC last year on the club stand