Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 28th August 2011, 15:39   #1
new roverdood

rover 75 saloon

Default cold running problems?

Hi guys and gals
i have a 53 plate royal blue conny se 1.8 auto,on;y done 28550 miles
problem is the rough running in the morning, 2/3 weeks ago it went into the garage i bought it from with lumpy running in the moring and it was ****** cold then, they said they had fixed the problem and sure enough no further probs until now.The weather has turned again today high winds pissin rain just typical scotland really, about 3 o clock 2day it done it again, no water is being used so i dont think its the inlet manifold gasket, when running rough only for 15 secs or so def smell fuel,the car was low on fuel so could this be low fuel pressure becaure low fuel or im thinking maf/map sensor since its only happening when weather is really cold it seams, the garage says it was the cam sensor last time but neither me or my mechanic are convinced.they said they also changed the plugs and leads, any light on this intermittent prob,oh i must add that last time it got progresivly worse and engine light came on with no code.any help appreciated
THANK YOU

Last edited by new roverdood; 28th August 2011 at 18:09..
new roverdood is offline   Reply With Quote