Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Cumbria & North Lancs
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 5th July 2011, 16:30   #1
MASTIFF2
Gets stuck in

ROVER 75 CDT TOURERS X2 !

Sounds good but will have to let you know nearer the time , hopefully work out OK

Brian
MASTIFF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2011, 15:48   #2
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofo View Post
Sounds like a great meet to me - stick me name down young fella....
Many thanks Chris,will put you on the list,be good to see you again.

Last edited by Bluejon; 5th July 2011 at 15:58..
Bluejon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2011, 19:27   #3
Bluejon

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejon View Post
Please be aware,this is not an official 75andZT Club meet,and as such is not covered by the Clubs Public Liability Insurance,also the Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

I have been in contact with the Lakeland motor museum regarding the possibility of holding a meet for members of our club who wish to attend,this is the link should you require further information on the museum.
www.lakelandmotormuseum.co.uk

Following a request from our good friend Brian [Freebyrd] I take great pleasure inviting members from our club who may wish to attend a meet on Sunday 14th August.

If we can attract sufficient numbers,20 or more people,we would therefore qualify for the group discount for members who wish to go into the museum of £6.00pp,the museum are emailing me a voucher,which I can print off and bring copies on the day to be handed out to members who wish to lookaround to qualify for the discount.

May I suggest meeting there for 12.00 thus giving us a good afternoon,at a very interesting venue with lots of interest for us all, a great family day out.In the usual manner I will create a list for interested members,so come along guys,the good folk at the museum have said they would be delighted to see us,they also have said they have room for 100 vehicles as they are very interested in having clubs such as ours to attend,hopefully we can have a good turnout thus showing what great members we have in a great club,as if we didn't already know that many thanks to you all.

Have also added a link to the Lakeside & Haverthwate Steam Railway which is only about a mile down the road,even more to see;www.lakesiderailway.co.uk

Best Regards

John.
1. Freebyrd [Brian]
2. Bluejon & Jan [John & Jan]
3. Mofo [Chris]
4. Suzublu [Ronnie]
5. bobgrice [bob]
6. Scouse1958 [Paul]
7. OldChuffey [Andy] [Possible]
8. roamer [Anna] [possible]
9. Brush 1 [Ian]
Hi Guys,

Just a quick reminder about this meet,anymore interested in a good day out in Lakeland at a spot-on venue,with loads to see and plenty of adjacent interests for all the family.

As an added attraction,we are planning on running a convoy to the meet from the Rheged Centre adjacent to the A66 turnoff from the M6,so roll up all you convoyers,many thanks.

Best Regards.

John.
Old 10th August 2011, 16:54   #4
190sam
Regular poster

ztt 190 + diesel club se tourer, diesel contemporary se tourer

Default lakeland

Hi
Staying in bowness from friday to monday, will come along if SWMBO agrees.
Sam.
190sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2011, 17:24   #5
Bluejon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 190sam View Post
Hi
Staying in bowness from friday to monday, will come along if SWMBO agrees.
Sam.
Hi Sam,

You are most welcome to come along,will be delighted to see you,and will add you to the list as a possible,many thanks.

Best Regards.

John.
Old 15th August 2011, 11:31   #6
Bluejon

Default "thanks";

Hello Everyone,

May we take this opportunity to add our personal thanks to everyone who attended this meet,thus providing us all with a a great day out,at a very interesting venue,with some truly remarkable scenery,many thanks Guy's.

May we also add our thanks to the Guy's who traveled to Rheged enabling us to form a lovely wee convoy to the meet,albeit only 5 of us,but nevertheless very impressive,making the event that bit more enjoyable.

May I now add my usual front views of the cars,and will add more pic's of some of the museum attraction's and surrounding scenery.

BEST REGARDS.

JOHN & JAN.
Old 15th August 2011, 12:24   #7
Bluejon

Default "lakeland motor museum pic's"[1]

BEST REGARDS.

JOHN.