Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Cumbria & North Lancs
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd November 2010, 19:29   #1
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts
Default Welcome to our new Region;

Hello Everyone,

I just thought I would introduce myself,most of the members in our region have already met me,so for the benefit of new or exsisting members who havent,here goes.

My club username is [Bluejon] John to everyone who know me,& reside in West Cumbria,I have been a subscribed member from the clubs inception,my wife is also a subscribed member,& goes under the username [jan] Jan to everyone.

Hopefully,with alot of help from Jan,& indeed from many of the members in our region,incidently,we count most of you by now as friends & not only as members,I look forward to representing the region for many years to come.

As a very dedicated fan of the 75/ZT marque,[Jan calls it an obsession,who am I to argue] I feel by creating regions with likewise dedicated fans,with the possibility of holding meets, events & general getogethers hopefully on a more regular basis,can only be of great benefit to us members,& indeed the club itself.

Therefore knowing most of you as I do,may I use a phrase from [Derekosb]introduction,I am not here to tell the members what to do,likewise that is for the Mods,rather assist with organising,with the help of members in our region,& co-ordinating with the RSs & members in the other regions,with meets & events on a larger scale.

It is with this in mind to place it open to all,for assistance on what we as a region,would want to do ie;suggestions,meets/events,regular/monthly,locations/venues etc,please feel free to come forward with any ideas,I look forward to assisting you all with this exciting new venture.

Last but by nomeans least,I intend,like others have done,to place a location map for assistance on where best to hold meets/events with fairness & convenience for all to attend

Well thats all for now,& know I can trust & rely on you all to come forward with some good-uns,many thanks to you all.

Very Best Regards.

John.