Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The Chinese Cars - MG7 and Roewe 750 > NAC & SAIC
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 24th April 2023, 13:33   #1
ALPACA
Gets stuck in

MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT

Default MG HS (AS23) HISTORY & TIMELINE website

Hi everyone, I have spent many years researching and collecting information on the MG HS (AS23) which I personally bought (an Exclusive DCT in Dynamic red Tri-coat in December 2021). I've tried to help fellow owners and prospective owners along the way and have a dedicated website called:

MG HS (AS23) - HISTORY, TIPS, HOW-TO'S AND OWNERSHIP

It can be found on Facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/262120953249062

and also here:

https://mghsas23historytimeline.webstarts.com

I don't make money, nor get anything from it other than the satisfaction of hopefully providing a good read and help and info on this great MG, in a long line of great MG/Rovers I have owned. Sadly the last of my two Rover 75's, Roxy has to go by August when Dick Turpin.... roles out ULEZ and it will cost me £12 a pop to drive her

My only comfort is that Emmy the MG HS keeps my 40 years of MG/Rover ownership alive and well
MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT - Dynamic Red Tri-Coat with Sardana red Bader leather interior. K&N filter.Weathershields.Mudflaps.Sundshades.Slot mats.Quilted rear seat protector.Latch guards.Fabric & rubber mats.Fabric & rubber Loadliners.Full alloy spare.MG seatbelt covers.Aussie chrome tailgate strip & bumper protector.Autoglymn lifeshine.Indonesian tailgate badge.Chrome steering wheel cover.

Last edited by ALPACA; 12th December 2023 at 08:53..
ALPACA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2023, 08:50   #2
Tim
Feel the size of my Quads

MG ZT 440SE, MG HS PHEV & MG3

Talking

Hi Paul, wondered when you were going to get back in the groove. Do you want me to link your site to your old FB haunts?
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2023, 10:35   #3
ALPACA
Gets stuck in

MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Hi Paul, wondered when you were going to get back in the groove. Do you want me to link your site to your old FB haunts?
Hi Tim, so sorry for the delayed response, I've been travelling around Canada for a while and just fighting off Covid from the flight home Hope you are well.

If you can link me onto the Facebook sites I would be very grateful. I set up my new website but they want a fortune to give it a domain name on the net, so it's virtually undetectable to any owners, prospective buyers. My aim has always been to help other HS peeps and provide a bit of worldwide detail and facts and figures, so any help getting my work out there is appreciated.

Thanks again

All the best

Paul
MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT - Dynamic Red Tri-Coat with Sardana red Bader leather interior. K&N filter.Weathershields.Mudflaps.Sundshades.Slot mats.Quilted rear seat protector.Latch guards.Fabric & rubber mats.Fabric & rubber Loadliners.Full alloy spare.MG seatbelt covers.Aussie chrome tailgate strip & bumper protector.Autoglymn lifeshine.Indonesian tailgate badge.Chrome steering wheel cover.
Old 14th August 2023, 12:27   #4
ALPACA
Gets stuck in

MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT

It was a sad day for us on July 8th 2023 When Roxy the Rover 75 was finally taken away thanks to the ULEZ scheme being rolled out into our area! (Don't even get me started on that one)

I had two Rover 75's for many years, trading one in for a brand new MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT in December 2021, and then sadly being forced to part with Roxy after sixteen years of ownership. Thanks to everyone here who has helped me over the years, it helped make ownership such a pleasure

So my 40+ years of MG/ROVER ownership continues into a new chapter with Emmy the MG HS, and my 5 years of research can be found as detailed previously. I have also just made a third attempt at having a Facebook site on the MG HS (they shut me down for breaches of rules) and that can be found here:

MG HS (AS23) - HISTORY, TIPS, HOW-TO'S & OWNERSHIP

https://www.facebook.com/groups/262120953249062

It's a private group so peeps have to join to view it, and it's not a forum, just a place hopefully to learn lots about these wonderful cars.

I hope the 75 lives on despite the mayor forcing many owners hands in having to sell, a car I've known and loved for so many years