Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 18th March 2016, 21:37   #11
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

Prizes are being drawn tomorrow! so if you want to join in do so before tomorrow afternoon! Again the question is "What was David Bowie's 1972 album called" PM me the answer!

We have six people so far, more the merrier, but there is still the album package to be won!

PAckage is worth £40 manufacturing value

Last edited by maxxpump; 18th March 2016 at 21:52..
maxxpump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2016, 22:49   #12
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

This is everything up for grab, Vinyl, CD album, artwork and stickers
Old 19th March 2016, 13:16   #13
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

I'm drawing my music competition at 7o'clock this evening, I have seven entrants, but there can only be two lucky winners!

Ive got the masters in now for remastering by the company, I have made a bunch of bonus disks which will be unfortunately CD-R's as I can't afford the Overhead of a 2nd CD run. Im doing all the cases and artwork myself as that has saved a lot of money which I wanted to put towards mastering instead!

HAve been making some additional music which I will put on the bonus disk, so there is going to be upto 20 more tracks on the bonus CD as well as getting access to about forty legacy tracks, So you will effectively be getting around 60 electronic songs of all different genres! As well as artwork. I was lookign at sticker as well but not sure I can afford it as they want £50 for the privilege of 50 stickers which is too steep for me to spend that!

Last edited by maxxpump; 19th March 2016 at 13:21..
Old 19th March 2016, 15:58   #14
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

I've sold a hundred pre-orders now, so I'm upgrading the prize CD and album to a lansing pack! Excellent as they look so clean and it is cheaper to post a CD in a lansing pack! This is an example of one: or

It an all in one cardboard case solution with colour printing on the inside as well as outside.Everyone who has entered the competition will get a code to download my last album completely free! This is just a token of my appreciation as people have liked my music enough that I have sold a hundred disks! So thankyou to everyone who have overly made this project possible! There maybe another run of another hundred disks but would need to egta sufficient amount of people to pre-order those as well and the sales have been so slow I don't know if It would even be worth doing another run! I'm saying this stuff as all CD's will be numbered and if this Album gets anywhere they may be worth more in the future and as the albums will eb only to the hundred mark before major production they may be worth something, but that's if it even takes of. I think this a really nice sounding album but everyone has their own tastes at the end of the day so won't know if it would be a cult classic or not!

Thanks to everyone here and on my FaceBook for supporting me on this new project and hope everyone is well and will like my new release (these are dual messages...one for bookfarce the other for the forums!)

Winners will be announced in a hour! everyone good luck! (it maybe an hour earlier but no one else has joined in as of yet! but there's still time!) So get your answer in now to get on the list to win a dub plate and a CD!

Last edited by maxxpump; 19th March 2016 at 16:00..
Old 19th March 2016, 16:18   #15
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

Just finished the facebook competeion and that went really well! another draw for tomorrow night, but truly brilliant stuff! looking forward to who wins the forum draw tonight!
Old 19th March 2016, 16:40   #16
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

So Ive got the winners now they will be contacted in a minute and The winners will be posted here in half an hour, thankyou everyone who played, it was really fun!
Old 19th March 2016, 17:02   #17
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

The Winners have been picked and everyone that didn't win was messaged with a free download code for my last album, Well done everyone who entered and there maybe another competition coming up in a few weeks if I can get more stuff together!

these are the with screenshot taken directly from the website I used to pick the names!

Thank you everyone who played and thank you for your interest!

See you all later!

Yours Stu
Old 19th March 2016, 18:29   #18
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

There will be another chance to win just an album on the 17th April, hopefully I have them in stock the and can send them straight out. Speak later. Be here for wednesday for my next musical selection day, see you then. Thankyou again!