Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 6th February 2016, 14:10   #1
RobSun
Gets stuck in

MGZTT

Default Big Thanks to Big Russ

I would like to give a public thank you to Big Russ for all the help he has given me over the past few months keeping my ZT-T going. As some of you know he isn't in the best of health but when he's been fit enough to help he has been a star and I consider him to be a great friend.

To be honest I nearly threw the towel in with this car and it was very close to going to a scrap yard before Christmas. The car has been expensive and has cost me the purchase price I paid for it last Feb again in repairs and the odd thing it didn't really need like mats. Poor quality cheap parts fitted by the previous owner and in Big Russ's opinion poor quality workmanship and bad practice on past repairs has been the biggest problems leading to high costs that I didn't expect on top of the things I would have expected. What saved it was the money already spent and the fact that I couldn't see further than a 75 or ZT to replace it. Better the devil and all that.

Well now after having all the brake lines replaced yesterday it is MOT'd for another year and no advisories so here's hoping to a less costly future and I get my mojo back for it.
RobSun is offline   Reply With Quote