Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 29th October 2017, 14:56   #61
ROVER2003

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by coab View Post
Ok as a member of many forums car wise and other interests let it be. I for one dont want to listen to a school boy preaching to me about German cars or lets be honest Japanese cars or any other from an ill informed member who is still at school, up until 3am and has no experience of driving or owning cars but gets his views from other people.
If this was a so called member 20 or indeed 60 he would be shot down in flames in regard to his views. Has he driven a German car I suspect no. Has he ever driven a R75 with costly cam belts, head gaskets, BCU faults, rusty sub frames, rusty bottom arms? or has he driven anything? No.
Carry on patting him on the back as his lovely photo of him sat on a car in someones front garden obviously does it for some.
I must now go to a HI Fi or Hi tech forum and slag Sony or Samsung off and be immune from criticism as Im a young lad keen on multi media systems.
I will refrain from mentioning this again and try to press the ignore button.
Ignorance is no excuse 12 or 70 years old bless................
I have driven and yes that car is mine ask my own dad and yes have 2 other cars20171026_175030.jpg

20171018_182451.jpg

20171022_160458.jpg

all my cars are there and yes i have driven a car if you go to the car shows i am taking that rover to a car show you may be there second read my trends cause it says i dont go to school that i left to go to collage but i guess you didnt and final i can drive and have driven a german car
Old 29th October 2017, 15:11   #62
ROVER2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Rover View Post
I have too agree with you on this, at first I thought it was legit at first because of my own experience of Joining a ford probe club at 15, I'd post but only if knew on the subject I was talking about.

As I got more experienced and learning more along the way I was able too have a better understanding.

Plus last night he was up quite late, yes half term holidays are on, but I never stayed up that late during my teens.
Now I do thanks too night shifts and of course drinking madness on the weekend.

Plus these cars as well something just doesn't add up at all.

My spider senses tingling with this.

Or I could be very wrong indeed and mabey it is a young lad who just loves cars and wants too learn more about them.
yes im a young lad 14 years old
Old 29th October 2017, 15:12   #63
ROVER2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusLC View Post
I am sure i have met this lad at the Castle Howard meet we had in June.

He seemed really keen on cars and was asking how to join the club.
yes i remember you car
Old 29th October 2017, 15:38   #64
KLM
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Club CDT

I think the little fella is real, I suspect he has Asperger’s syndrome.
It's quite common these days.
Kev.
KLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2017, 16:40   #65
rustymotor
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Tourer

I just take the live and let live attitude, it's not the end of the world
rustymotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2017, 17:03   #66
ROVER2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by coab View Post
Im sorry but reading all the posts from this fella Im not convinced. It goes from one tangent to another. Cars bought etc and changing minds and stories told by a 14 year old lad 3am in the morning.
German cars being this and that, how would he know? He has the same literacy skills as the bloke on you tube slagging everyone off on this forum.
Carry on reading his NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- but Im sorry he hasnt the years or experience unless he is a joker coming in from the pub or late shift winding everyone up. He has bought more cars in the last few week than I have.
i buy and sell
Old 29th October 2017, 17:48   #67
charlie 22
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT-T 2.5V6, Mazda Cx30

Good luck to you, a real wheeler dealer as you get older the experience you will gain now will help you in life. When I was your age I spent all my time locked away in bedroom watching tv. At least you are learning by trail error and have the full support of your family.
Old 29th October 2017, 20:13   #68
coab
This is my second home

2007 57 GOLF GTi EDITION 30 DSG

Thanked 1,452 Times in 852 Posts

What do you buy and sell? Wooden pallets..........
You may be a 14 year old lad that buys and sells cars fair play. A Mike Brewer in the making.
coab is offline   Reply With Quote