Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 10th June 2011, 23:14   #61
cossie dunc
I really should get out more.......

rover 75 contemporary se cdti + rover 75 connie cdti work horse

ive just read this post right tru and SWORDY and WRAYMOND all i can say is the way you guys have/are being treated is nothing short of disgusting

iv ran my own business, in the motor trade, for several years and imo this is how it works and how proper honest people/traders do business

1. if i sell a prouduct and it doesnt reach the seller i give a full refund no questions asked, untill I can trace the part/parts sold

2. if i sell a product to a customer and they are not happy with fit/quality and wish to return it and get a refund then they get it, even if ive sold 5000 of them to other people who are happy with fit and quality

This is the one that really annoys me this guy bought from a so called"respected" forum trader whats respectful about the way hes been treated???? because everyone else liked the product this guy gets told to **** off............................disgusting

Last edited by cossie dunc; 10th June 2011 at 23:36..
cossie dunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2011, 23:28   #62
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

For the record, Swordy is dealing with a different member to the one Wraymond had issues with, these two cases are not connected, also Swordy's seller is not a trader on the forums, just a member.
Reebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2011, 23:35   #63
cossie dunc
I really should get out more.......

rover 75 contemporary se cdti + rover 75 connie cdti work horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebs View Post
For the record, Swordy is dealing with a different member to the one Wraymond had issues with, these two cases are not connected, also Swordy's seller is not a trader on the forums, just a member.
i was aware of this, apologies if i hadnt made that obvious
cossie dunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2011, 11:43   #64
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie dunc View Post
ive just read this post right tru and SWORDY and WRAYMOND all i can say is the way you guys have/are being treated is nothing short of disgusting

iv ran my own business, in the motor trade, for several years and imo this is how it works and how proper honest people/traders do business

1. if i sell a prouduct and it doesnt reach the seller i give a full refund no questions asked, untill I can trace the part/parts sold

2. if i sell a product to a customer and they are not happy with fit/quality and wish to return it and get a refund then they get it, even if ive sold 5000 of them to other people who are happy with fit and quality

This is the one that really annoys me this guy bought from a so called"respected" forum trader whats respectful about the way hes been treated???? because everyone else liked the product this guy gets told to **** off............................disgusting
Thank you sir for your sympathies. Merely to avoid the faintest possibilty of any misunderstanding, I was never told to go away in an impolite manner, merely flatly refused any consideration until, as a final offer, to send him the items and upon receipt he would attempt to sell them again and refund the cost to me. Alternatively, as I recall, the offer to resell them on his site. As my first post says, by that time of course, the items had gone missing. I would like to request in the light of subsequent developments, and pending any future developments, to draw a line.
wraymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2011, 20:48   #65
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts
Thumbs down Named & Shamed

In consultation with the two members who are still awaiting contact/goods/or a refund from this seller, we have taken the decision to permanently close his membership to the club.

Member v79fcl, was contacted by us via email & PM, and an additional copy sent to his partner's email address almost two weeks ago. We politely requested a reasonable explanation as to why Swordy & Mick_Ukraine hadn't been contacted about their purchases.

Despite him logging back into the forums a week ago, he has made no attempt to get in touch with the club, or indeed the members concerned.

With at least two other forum users buying from him and the items only arriving after an extended period, as well as a good deal of chasing up required, it certainly doesn't make for good reading. In addition another member has been let down after v79fcl agreed to purchase a wooden steering wheel, but failed to make any further contact.

One of the strongest assets the members of this club demonstrate on a regular basis is help and trust towards others, v79fcl has it would seem let a good many members down in this respect, and we could well do without folk like that in our community.

Although for the last two weeks he has had his posting privileges restricted to protect members from purchasing new goods from him, and all his existing 'For Sale' items being removed, the time has come to draw a line on this and move on.
Reebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2011, 21:14   #66
simdel1
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE CDTi, Porsche 944 Lux, MGF

It's good to see that the club has assisted during this problematic time and has taken decisive action.

I hope that the paypal investigations result in a positive outcome for the members involved.

The Simdel1 Fleet:
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/447/sigmgf.png
simdel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2011, 15:56   #67
Swordy
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 Saloon, Rover 75 Tourer

Default Finally!!!

Hello everyone,
Thank you to everyone who read and contributed to this thread.

Well on Thursday the Paypal claim advisers finally came down on my side and I was awarded the full refund and all my paypal charges.

Needless to say that within 30 mins of paypal sending me notification I got an email from v79fcl telling me I owed him money and that he would be putting it in the hands of a debt collection agency!!

By 9.30am I had one of these stupid texts from a bogus debt solutions company....I immediately sent my part of the refunded money back just to get rid of this moron.

I just hope Mr Ukraine gets his money back too!!

I also hope this ex member crawls back into whichever hole he came out of.

Have a good weekend everyone!!
Swordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2011, 16:43   #68
rotrex
Passed Away

mg zt cdti se 150+. mg ztt 190 lpg. rover 75 cdt club se.

ah superb. its good to see it finaly worked out and you didnt loose £££. unfortunately these issues will happen from time to time due to buying from random strangers via internet. this guy will no dought already be registered on another car forum to con peopletam.
rotrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2011, 17:19   #69
para999
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordy View Post
Hello everyone,
Thank you to everyone who read and contributed to this thread.

Well on Thursday the Paypal claim advisers finally came down on my side and I was awarded the full refund and all my paypal charges.

Needless to say that within 30 mins of paypal sending me notification I got an email from v79fcl telling me I owed him money and that he would be putting it in the hands of a debt collection agency!!

By 9.30am I had one of these stupid texts from a bogus debt solutions company....I immediately sent my part of the refunded money back just to get rid of this moron.

I just hope Mr Ukraine gets his money back too!!

I also hope this ex member crawls back into whichever hole he came out of.

Have a good weekend everyone!!
Glad it's finally sorted! I would have waited a week or so before refunding this...can't write on here what I think of him....ex-member!!
para999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2011, 18:44   #70
ROBBIE G
Posted a thing or two

75 saloon 1.8 classic

Would there be any chance you could post up is ebay user I.D just incase another member buys from this fool
ROBBIE G is offline   Reply With Quote