Notices

Old 23rd April 2013, 15:55   #51
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw123 View Post
Believe me Paul, my post was not to compete with anyone....it was just to emphasize a point. .
......and what a point it is, making comments about others posting pictures innocently as requested by the OP only for you to come along telling everyone how 'silly they are and obviously incompetent photographers making up for their inadequacies by buying big lenses and boasting about it'
How strange that you feel the need to tell everyone that you have four video cameras that cost considerably more than everyone else's equipment put together!
Good for you, I'm glad yet again you feel better for making derisory comments about others who were just talking about what camera gear they have because it was asked of them!
Old 23rd April 2013, 16:03   #52
Rocket
Posted a thing or two

ROVER 75 CONNOISSEUR SE HIGHLINE TOURER MANUAL 2.5 V6

Quote:
Believe me Paul, my post was not to compete with anyone....it was just to emphasize a point. .

Believe me when I say I am bored rigid with your point.

http://www.paulstickley.com/
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2013, 16:05   #53
kjw123
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Your something else aren't you!
I was saying to Mark (Sworks)to post a picture up of his 70-200 L lens as they are held in great regard amongst fellow Canon togs.
Nothing to do with my Lenses and the very reason why I have a second hand Sigma version as I can't afford one much as I would like one.
Yes that is Lens envy, so what!
Perhaps if you read people's post properly you might get somewhere rather than making your sweeping judgements about who said what to whom and why everyone in this thread ( especially me ) are just plain silly for posting pictures up of their equipment when asked to do so by the OP
Still you carry on thinking that your right and ridiculing everyone who dares to mention what camera equipment they own when asked
No Jeff, Your something else! Your the one that seems to think that other people can't have an opinion (unless it's yours of course).
Grow up and let the subject drop, as I'm sure it's boring other members to death by now.....there are other members that have expressed their opinions about my comment but christ not as loud as you.
Or is it a case that you are a member of the "mines bigger than yours" club and that's what's getting under your skin?

My Bonnie Connie from Donny.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by kjw123; 23rd April 2013 at 16:22..
kjw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2013, 16:16   #54
kjw123
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE

Quote:
......and what a point it is, making comments about others posting pictures innocently as requested by the OP only for you to come along telling everyone how 'silly they are and obviously incompetent photographers making up for their inadequacies by buying big lenses and boasting about it'
How strange that you feel the need to tell everyone that you have four video cameras that cost considerably more than everyone else's equipment put together!
Good for you, I'm glad yet again you feel better for making derisory comments about others who were just talking about what camera gear they have because it was asked of them!
That's total bull Jeff and you know it that was not what all this was about. My original comment was in responce to the op's very first post and at no point in his first post does he ask for photo's he simply asked for lists, which I felt was pointless.......I'm finished with this subject and was several posts ago but you keep it going.........just drop it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 23rd April 2013, 16:20   #55
kjw123
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Believe me when I say I am bored rigid with your point.
Is this a forum or not???

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 23rd April 2013, 16:48   #56
Rocket
Posted a thing or two

ROVER 75 CONNOISSEUR SE HIGHLINE TOURER MANUAL 2.5 V6

Yes it is.

I am bored.

http://www.paulstickley.com/
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2013, 16:56   #57
kjw123
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Yes it is.

I am bored.
Me too, let's just hope Mr coolcat drops the subject.

Let me also say that I have just seen your photos and am very impressed with the sharpnes and clarity of the images. Now I've seen the images it makes a difference when viewing your kit because I can apreciate your photographic skills more.
When I saw your photo's of just the kit I had no idea of any skills as a photographer you may have but now I can put the two together it's easy to see your talant as a photographer.

That was the whole point of me simply stating lists of equipment were silly....back it up with photographic work. I saw nothing wrong with that statement it makes sense to me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by kjw123; 23rd April 2013 at 17:20..
Old 23rd April 2013, 17:14   #58
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
That's total bull Jeff and you know it that was not what all this was about. My original comment was in responce to the op's very first post and at no point in his first post does he ask for photo's he simply asked for lists, which I felt was pointless.......I'm finished with this subject and was several posts ago but you keep it going.........just drop it.
Ill draw your attention to post number 3 !!!
The one straight after I put my list down
From the original poster and I quote " pictures please "
Which I did so and may add also included pictures of what I shoot as well!
Or did you miss that one per chance
Now I'm happy to drop the subject which I'm sure everyone would hope but please don't try and paint a different light on things.
The Op asked me to post pictures, I did so as did others, end of!

Last edited by coolcat; 23rd April 2013 at 17:17..
coolcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2013, 17:33   #59
kjw123
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE

Quote:
Ill draw your attention to post number 3 !!!
The one straight after I put my list down
From the original poster and I quote " pictures please "
Which I did so and may add also included pictures of what I shoot as well!
Or did you miss that one per chance
Now I'm happy to drop the subject which I'm sure everyone would hope but please don't try and paint a different light on things.
The Op asked me to post pictures, I did so as did others, end of!
Agreed, but my comment was to and about the original posters first posting/request and nothing to do about anyone else or what they had posted it only became heated when you responded to my comment even though it wasn't aimed at you persay!
I still stand by my belief that lists of equipment (which is what the poster asked for) make no sense to me I would rather see reults first then the equipment becomes relevant.

Let's just agree to differ on this before all your friends in this forum gang up on me.......

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 23rd April 2013, 17:39   #60
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
Agreed, but my comment was to and about the original posters first posting/request and nothing to do about anyone else or what they had posted it only became heated when you responded to my comment even though it wasn't aimed at you persay!
I still stand by my belief that lists of equipment (which is what the poster asked for) make no sense to me I would rather see reults first then the equipment becomes relevant.

Let's just agree to differ on this before all your friends in this forum gang up on me.......
You do realise we've got form you and I
We've already had to kiss and make up once before you know
As you said, it is what the Op asked for, I duly replied and same Op asked for photos did he not?
I gave him those including an unflattering picture of myself holding my equipment and one of my Motorsport pictures as well.
If you care to peruse this very forum you will see that I have posted hundreds of pictures for people so they can see what I use my camera equipment for.
That is after all what the point of this part of the forum is for
I shall leave it there and hope we can draw a line under all this and perhaps get you posting some of your photos/videos as well so we can see some of your work