Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 4th February 2012, 09:25   #31
AndyV
Avid contributor

Rover 75 1.8T Connoisseur SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikB View Post
some kind of newsletter would be nice. to keep prices low, send out a pdf containing a couple of pages. The newsletter could contain the best of the postings of the forum (like a summary) and some info about members and their car. Put it all in a nice format and after a few editions you've got the best the forum has to offer
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Would be nice but 17,000 second class stamps and envolopes
I pity the person writing the addresses and licking the envolopes
Don't think the logistics of it stack up even if it were to be sent out to subscribed members only.
Of course I'm guessing they would be emailed in the real world though!!
I think the suggestion was to email a PDF file. But someone's still got to collate, edit and produce the content, and that takes time, which to most of us, is a very precious commodity.

I agree with most that with the website and forums, a newsletter would be redundant. Important announcements (like the National Meets) are placed in positions where they can be easily noticed and the how-tos are continually expanding, so the content is guaranteed to be up-to-date.
AndyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2018, 11:55   #32
ROVER2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post
Hello fellow members!

As part of our ongoing development the club has introduced a monthly newsletter which will be sent direct to your email address. This will help us to keep you informed of news, events, competitions, members cars and loads of other stuff too, and will hopefully make sure you don't miss a thing with the club.

To sign up, all you need to do is send an email to us at the club address which is [email protected] Please note that we will hold your email address offline and will not forward your details to any other parties - your address is confidential and we'll keep it that way.

All members that have registered with the above link prior to November 5th 2006 be assured we have your details

The 75 & ZT Owners Club
Throwback Thursday
why did the newsletter not start

Last edited by ROVER2003; 5th April 2018 at 12:08..
Old 5th April 2018, 12:34   #33
ROVER2003

Cool

After looking at some safety fast magazines i thought why don't the member all make a little peace of the newspaper or magazine and one can put old brochures or adverts websites just cause i like reading stuff like this