Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 24th March 2016, 18:28   #21
A19_Graham
I really should get out more.......

Land Rover Freelander 2

He also "had" to admit to his Girlfriend that he had had at least 100 one night stands in his time with her.
A19_Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2016, 18:30   #22
alanjay
Passed Away

Rover 75 Connie Tourer

I do not wish to detract from opinions on this post but please bear in mind, only following Adam being found guilty, part of evidence against from his "victim" was revealed.
That is the young lady secretly recorded a meeting to boast to school friends she had "scored" where her friends had not!
By her own admission, she thought their relationship had a future and only revealed the relationship when she realised it did not.
I certainly do not condone this footballers behaviour but I'm also concerned by the actions of his "so called" victim.
Modern British justice seems to revolve around "celebrity" full force of the law, nonentity, slap on the wrist.
Let's have equal justice, same sentence no matter who you are, rather than using headlines to impose maximum sentence on celebrities whilst letting others of scot free.
This footballer got the sentence he deserves, let's hope in future all others guilty of the same crime get the same sentence, no matter who or what they are.
alanjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2016, 18:36   #23
damienp
This is my second home

skoda estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanjay View Post

Let's have equal justice, same sentence no matter who you are
It'll never happen. Some are more equal than others.
damienp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2016, 18:39   #24
Best_of_British
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Tourer & Arden Green Project

The beast will be put on a nonce wing. Where all the like minded sickos can get along nice. This is not proper prison, he should be thrown in mainstream were proper justice would be served. If nonces were not offered protected wings, less offences would occur.
Best_of_British is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2016, 18:50   #25
lady zed
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon

Thanked 1,210 Times in 716 Posts

Quote:
part of evidence against from his "victim" was revealed.
That is the young lady secretly recorded a meeting to boast to school friends she had "scored" where her friends had not!
By her own admission, she thought their relationship had a future and only revealed the relationship when she realised it did not.
Yip, that's what I mean by 'daft wee lassie'. I remember it well, I was one myself. He, on the other hand, was the adult and should have known better.
Old 24th March 2016, 18:55   #26
A19_Graham
I really should get out more.......

Land Rover Freelander 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady zed View Post
Yip, that's what I mean by 'daft wee lassie'. I remember it well, I was one myself. He, on the other hand, was the adult and should have known better.
Well Said.

There is so much more to the whole story, leading upto, during and after, I know this first hand.

However, this isnt the place to speak about it,
A19_Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2016, 19:46   #27
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A19_Graham View Post
He also "had" to admit to his Girlfriend that he had had at least 100 one night stands in his time with her.
I was going to mention that, can't even be faithful to his girlfriend and daughter.
But as Alan's said ,the victim knew what she was doing too,. Young lasses are known to "throw themselves" at footballers,because of their wealth and prestige, but as has already been said, he should have resisted her advances,if nothing else,as he was in a long term relationship ,and had a child through it,and that he knew this girl to be under age.

Last edited by RPWC; 24th March 2016 at 20:54..
RPWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2016, 20:31   #28
Darcydog
This is my second home

Thanked 3,170 Times in 2,096 Posts

Quote:
I do not wish to detract from opinions on this post but please bear in mind, only following Adam being found guilty, part of evidence against from his "victim" was revealed.
I certainly do not condone this footballers behaviour but I'm also concerned by the actions of his "so called" victim.
Modern British justice seems to revolve around "celebrity" full force of the law, nonentity, slap on the wrist.
Let's have equal justice, same sentence no matter who you are, rather than using headlines to impose maximum sentence on celebrities whilst letting others of scot free.
This footballer got the sentence he deserves, let's hope in future all others guilty of the same crime get the same sentence, no matter who or what they are.
Good post - well said
Darcydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2016, 21:45   #29
Graham1961
Moderator / RS East Scotland

Rover 75 1.8 Conn Se saloon

Hero to Zero in one fall.