Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 4th October 2014, 07:28   #21
Kennyeth
This is my second home

No more Rover

Thanked 1,308 Times in 998 Posts

I did not think my level of disgust could go any higher for these murderers but seeing the news this morning, that level has gone up further.
Alan`s wife must be in "pieces" and my thoughts are with her today.
Ken.
Kennyeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2014, 09:02   #22
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

I hope your right, but I doubt it tbh
Old 4th October 2014, 09:28   #23
Borg Warner
I really should get out more.......

None

They are simply showing how ineffectual bombing from the air is and are trying to goad the west into sending ground troops; which is a lose - lose situation. I doubt we have the stomach for it and it would play further into their hands as they would be able recruit more into their fold and matters would get worse.

We really are in this for long term, it ain't going to be pleasant and it's going to be very costly in all of its formats.

However I'm sure our Middle East Peace envoy is working flat out to resolve the situation for everyone.

I feel so sorry for the guy's wife. The absolute pain she must be enduring cannot be quantified. Words fail me.
Borg Warner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2014, 10:15   #24
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

To kill in cold blood is horrendous enough, but the manner they choose to carry out the executions? As Jeff has already stated, sub human is the only term that can be used to describe these monsters. No human being could do that to another, so they cannot be described as such.
Old 4th October 2014, 19:29   #25
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default If it was my choice..

I'd match them in the sadistic stakes, they wouldn't behead people if they had no arms, I'd take their fighters and do just that to them, surgically remove their arms and then set them free to live with no arms. I don't care about their Human rights, they gave them up.
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2014, 19:38   #26
KLM
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Club CDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
I'd match them in the sadistic stakes, they wouldn't behead people if they had no arms, I'd take their fighters and do just that to them, surgically remove their arms and then set them free to live with no arms. I don't care about their Human rights, they gave them up.
Quite right, render them 'armless.

Kev.
KLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2014, 21:04   #27
Astraeus
Regional Secretary North Scotland

MG ZS Exclusive 1.0T Auto 2022

Thanked 1,855 Times in 1,058 Posts
Default Sick

It is a very nasty and sick world we live in today. I also cannot understand what brings a human being (I use the term loosely) to believe it is alright to do things like this.

There are few easy answers to this. It has gone far too far.

Step one would be to starve them of exactly what they are gaining....publicity. Stop reporting it for a period of say two years. Total blanket agreement by all TV, radio and newspapers to leave it out of the news altogether.i It is this publicity they seek and are getting in spades.

Step two, and this is down to all the Muslim communities. I know 99.9 % are fine but they must accept this hate stuff is being preached here. Seek it out, report it and do something to stop it. We can't. The police can't. MI 5/6 can't. In our krazy land there would be a huge outcry of racial prejudice if they did.

Step three. Borders. Border control. It is absolutely stupid not to know how many people come in/out of our country. Where are they going? Where have they been? Nice free travel for those going on holiday/ business but checked!!
As for those who are going places they should not. They don' t get to travel. If they manage they don't get back in. It is astonishing that our government admit they have no idea how many people have come in etc. Astonishing!

Step 4 Get our armed forces to do what they want to do. Protect us. Do you know how many ships the Royal Navy had protecting our oil rigs in the North Sea 4 weeks ago? Guess...........yip, none!

Now this is not a racist belief. Quite the reverse. Let us protect all of us from these nutcases. They openly say they want to do harm to us. If we do not do something about it we are far more likely to have further racial tension/fear/hatred here than we do today. How it took as long to deport that nutcase that we were prevented by EEC / human rights from deporting is totally beyond me. Don't talk about it. The proof was on film. Just detain then deport. Fight about rights and wrongs later. No conversations in the case of indisputable truth. Action. Then debate it. No appeals here when not only threatening murder (That is in essence what we are talking about) but getting to do it while being supported by the Social Security System! Frankly we must be off our collective rockers!

A final thought, to the families of those recently murdered by these scumbags both here in London ( RIP Lee) and overseas. I cannot comprehend how you feel. I hope I never have to. My thoughts tonight are with you all.

May our politicians wake up and do what is required here. Here being the priority.

Chris

Last edited by Astraeus; 4th October 2014 at 21:09..
Astraeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2014, 21:20   #28
FREDPLY
Avid contributor

club touring

Default Alan Henning

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzublu View Post
It would appear in the latest Breaking news, that the social worker from the UK, has been beheaded by the barbarians of ISIS Words fail me
God bless you Alan a man that tried to help others despite the risks and paid the ultimate price you are a bigger man then most of us RIP

Cameron don't talk about tracking these people down convince HMG to bomb Syria you need no more reason than Alan The rag heads take one of ours we fight we bomb until they get the message its is unacceptable lets start with markets and mosques. Yes there will be collateral damage and those that and the innocent may die but that's the rules ISIS what to play by!

Mods if you wish to ban me this opinion feel free but it is my heart felt opinion and after serving in the middle east
FREDPLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2014, 22:44   #29
VVC-Geeza
This is my second home

2005 Connoisseur SE 1.8 Turbo,2004 45 1.8 Connoisseur and my beloved 1998 VVC Coupe.

Thanked 1,016 Times in 739 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borg Warner View Post
However I'm sure our Middle East Peace envoy is working flat out to resolve the situation for everyone.
Perhaps he will offer to continue the brave work Alan Henning.

VVC-Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2014, 05:39   #30
Graham1961
Moderator / RS East Scotland

Rover 75 1.8 Conn Se saloon

Truly Horrific.