Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 29th March 2015, 16:40   #21
CPowell78
Loves to post

Mg ZT 190 (Cherry Bomb) MG ZT 260 (Sally) MG ZT 190 SE Facelift (Zoe)

I'm sorry but I feel as if I have been made out to be someone I am not here. So I feel as if I have to put my side of the story across. The Advert clearly stated collection only from our selves and if the winning bidder had contacted me before the auction ended then I would of made my best attempt possible to make myself and the bumper available for collection. I am not annoyed in the slightest at what the bumper sold for I am just happy its out of my way and not getting damaged.
We are closed on a Sunday for a reason as we work until 7 sometimes even 9 every night and then when I get home I deal with Ebay and facebook so I feel Sunday is my and our deserved day off.
Sorry for the rant but I don't appreciate being made out to be unhelpful when all I ever try and do is help out Mg Rover owners
Old 29th March 2015, 16:55   #22
stonerose72
Loves to post

Pearl Black MG ZT-T CDTI Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpl autos View Post
I'm sorry but I feel as if I have been made out to be someone I am not here. So I feel as if I have to put my side of the story across. The Advert clearly stated collection only from our selves and if the winning bidder had contacted me before the auction ended then I would of made my best attempt possible to make myself and the bumper available for collection. I am not annoyed in the slightest at what the bumper sold for I am just happy its out of my way and not getting damaged.
We are closed on a Sunday for a reason as we work until 7 sometimes even 9 every night and then when I get home I deal with Ebay and facebook so I feel Sunday is my and our deserved day off.
Sorry for the rant but I don't appreciate being made out to be unhelpful when all I ever try and do is help out Mg Rover owners
Quite right mate! I think Kieran likes to throw the dummy oot the pram when things don't go his way. I remember him recently losing out on a lovely yellow tourer only to rubbish it when he was told it was going to the person who was first in line. Enjoy your day off.
Old 29th March 2015, 21:43   #23
Departed 32016
This is my second home

Rover 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonerose72 View Post
Quite right mate! I think Kieran likes to throw the dummy oot the pram when things don't go his way. I remember him recently losing out on a lovely yellow tourer only to rubbish it when he was told it was going to the person who was first in line. Enjoy your day off.
Another idiot for my ignore list I think
Old 29th March 2015, 21:46   #24
stonerose72
Loves to post

Pearl Black MG ZT-T CDTI Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieranswood View Post
Another idiot for my ignore list I think
I rest my case. Yawn.
Old 29th March 2015, 21:46   #25
Departed 32016
This is my second home

Rover 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpl autos View Post
Firstly, I didn't mention you at all in name, as a seller of the item in question or a link to the ebay item. I don't understand why all this fuss personally
Old 29th March 2015, 21:51   #26
mrmick
Regular poster

rover 75 tourer se contemporary 180 in sunspot yellow x2

Still have my yellow tourer and is faultless very happy with it
Old 29th March 2015, 21:56   #27
Departed 32016
This is my second home

Rover 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmick View Post
Still have my yellow tourer and is faultless very happy with it
Nice one you'll need to get some photos up.

Last edited by Departed 32016; 29th March 2015 at 22:02..
Old 29th March 2015, 22:02   #28
gavin 75
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Connoisseur Se Tourer 2.5

Quote:
Firstly, I didn't mention you at all in name, as a seller of the item in question or a link to the ebay item. I don't understand why all this fuss personally
i think to start with, it looked like you where saying that the seller was making it hard for you to collect the bumper because it sold too cheap.
Old 29th March 2015, 22:05   #29
Departed 32016
This is my second home

Rover 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavin 75 View Post
i think to start with, it looked like you where saying that the seller was making it hard for you to collect the bumper because it sold too cheap.
That was a small part of the post and was actually meant to be a bit tongue in cheek, as I knew I cocked up! Hence saying before that "I'm a but stuck now as its pick up only" oh well.
Old 30th March 2015, 07:13   #30
Kennyeth
This is my second home

No more Rover

Thanked 1,308 Times in 998 Posts

Quote:
Nice one you'll need to get some photos up.
No no no, no photo`s please. Oh man, if my wife sees photo`s of her favorite colour and a Tourer it will break her heart
Ken.
Closed Thread